Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 08:43 PM
Aviak

Roll a enchanter and never have to worry about grouping, youll get constant tells, but the solo exp will just be so much better.
Ruilden Wreckchords | Level 30 Half Elf Bard of No God |Green|
Maulgar | Level 24 Troll Shadow Knight of Cazic-Thule |Green|
Old 06-24-2019, 08:02 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mmm i hear they can be tough or frustrating to solo with? Maybe boring?.. But capable soloer's i think, yes. But the lack of any form of CC i think is what makes it a tough life for them. Plus you gotta do that whole routine before a mob dies so that you don't get hit with the -50% exp thing from the pet getting the kill.. Which i think is you reclaim energy on your pet before the mob dies, and you get the last hit which will give you full exp, then you resummon a pet. I also thought taunt was nerfed a while back on pets which is why there is such a need for CC.. So my guess is you'd be carrying around stacks of root nets.. Also i think single pulls are one thing, if you get an add, im not sure how mages deal with adds without nets.
Yeah fair enough. Didn't realize taunt was nerfed.

Good news though, I rolled a cleric this week end to try my hand at healing and loved it. Found a group of friends who want to keep a recurring group going so I'll likely just keep going with him. Hit level 11 already. I know solo is limited with a cleric but as long as I have a core group to keep levelling with I'm a happy guy. If that doesn't work out, I'm sure healers are wanted. If you're looking for a handsome dwarf to keep you alive, send Lofer a tell. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Tethelin; 06-24-2019 at 08:06 AM..
Closed Thread