Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-04-2019, 12:41 AM
Sarnak

I have 10% RA and I still managed to see him constantly AFK, it's quite a performance lol

He made me lul a few, you should try it sometimes. Your latest posts indicate unhealthy sodium levels in your bloodstream
Old 07-04-2019, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let's not pretend guilds don't swap apps once they fail in one or the other

What's really surprising to me is that Dotguv, which appears to be slightly retarded and got crowned the Champion of AFK, would make it in Riot after failing his app in AM
Major sports franchises frequently trade/release/pickup players as well.
Some people thrive/fail in different scenarios and surroundings.

That said, Dotguv has not app'd Riot.
Old 07-04-2019, 02:05 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dugface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At approximately 12:32am Thraqq emerged from the local tavern, slightly inebriated, and started to perform Nazi salutes while setting a pride flag alight and claiming that Bieber is the next Messiah.
In all fairness, he's always done that, every time he has to see somebody else get a loot that he wants.
Operation Paperclip is gonna get some backlash but somebody has to win the space race.
Old 07-04-2019, 03:45 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viscere [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have 10% RA and I still managed to see him constantly AFK, it's quite a performance lol

He made me lul a few, you should try it sometimes. Your latest posts indicate unhealthy sodium levels in your bloodstream
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 563EC017-7D91-4324-99AD-CA42D117E35E.jpg (20.6 KB, 1 views)
Old 07-04-2019, 03:57 PM
Sarnak

I love that dotguv is a celebrity to AM these days. Can’t obsess over those pixels they used to get because that ship is sailing, so pick out Dotguv! I keep trying to catch him AFK so I can make a collage but I’ve only gotten like 2 pictures so far. Not going so well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

<Gravity>
Old 07-04-2019, 04:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love that dotguv is a celebrity to AM these days. Can’t obsess over those pixels they used to get because that ship is sailing, so pick out Dotguv! I keep trying to catch him AFK so I can make a collage but I’ve only gotten like 2 pictures so far. Not going so well [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He’s not a celebrity as much as he’s someone we can point and laugh at once in awhile. He’s good for a chuckle.
Old 07-04-2019, 04:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkanjil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He’s not a celebrity as much as he’s someone we can point and laugh at once in awhile. He’s good for a chuckle.
The way y'all talk about him so frequently, id argue you've turned him into a small time celebrity on this elf sim.

<Gravity>
Old 07-04-2019, 08:17 PM
Fire Giant

If you enjoy mocking celebrities, then yes.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by matticas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you enjoy mocking celebrities, then yes.
Celebrities are mocked all the time.... Is this news to you? Its like... Internet 101

<Gravity>
Old 07-04-2019, 10:25 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Celebrities are mocked all the time.... Is this news to you? Its like... Internet 101
Excellent, then yes, he's a celebrity. So much of RnF comes back to unclear definitions. We assume so often and have no appetite for understanding or curiosity. Few people have any will or seeming capacity for nuance. So good that that you and I are now on the same page! It's good to reach agreement when so few seem able. He's a celebrity in the way Steve Erkel or Bozo the Clown is a celebrity. Thank you. <3