Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: These rules work for you?
Agree 32 50.79%
Disagree 7 11.11%
Have no care either way 24 38.10%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2018, 11:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I bet if we could coral all the posts by people on matters of disagreements over ethics and mechanics, we'd find most of them were posted by blue players and not red. Go figure.
Obviously. There are like 7 red players. This thread has posts from more people than the red server's population.
Old 11-21-2018, 12:43 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously. There are like 7 red players. This thread has posts from more people than the red server's population.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Project 1999 Staff will not be defining what constitutes a camp.

That being said, you can absolutely "camp" mobs, and you cannot steal another players 'camp'. In general, if the placeholder or placeholders for a spawn are being killed, that 'camp' can be considered held by the player doing the killing so long as they are keeping the placeholders (or the room if there are no placeholders) cleared, within the same zone, do not die or log off. You do not necessarily need to be at the spawn point to call it 'claimed' while it is uncontested, however, if someone else wishes to contest the 'camp' you do need to return to the 'camp' and maintain a presence at or very near the spawn(s) in order to hold it. You cannot hold multiple 'camps' if another group wishes to contest one that you are holding. The player holding multiple 'camps' retains the right to choose which 'camp' to give up.

This seems quite clear to me.
Yeah except for the long list of Exceptions....
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-21-2018, 02:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaezil [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah except for the long list of Exceptions....
Would you please list them? I'm having trouble coming up with them on my own.
Songs are being sung from every bard,
His passion is back and the fire burns,
With fear and renown, Norrath whispers: Uthgaard
Old 11-21-2018, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bush blew up the towers to fund Halliburton on an ill-advised expedition to plunder West Asia

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-22-2018, 02:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is precisely why it's telling..

Oh and have you met Swish?
Old 11-23-2018, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toodles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which is precisely why it's telling..

Oh and have you met Swish?
Unsure of the point you're attempting to make
Old 11-24-2018, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
In what example in the history of human society do you have where the intelligent community is larger than the non intelligent community?
Old 11-24-2018, 11:41 AM
Banned

I've had people in sebilis claim NG all the way to disco bugs. They stated that because they could hold all those mobs down that they were all theirs. Including the 2 bugs that guard disco and the 3 bugs at NG. I logged rather than argue with the guy. But ya
Old 11-24-2018, 02:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDFriend99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm being mostly comical in my post above. But some people do need to throw the pipe away.
Im trying ok, cut me some slack
Closed Thread