Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Trading Hub

Old 06-11-2015, 09:01 PM
Fire Giant

Yup! Sbcl, clack, caveman2 framework, good stuff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I have my p99 patcher in it too (well, no Web framework) and on my github
Old 06-15-2015, 02:13 PM
Aviak

site down?
Old 06-15-2015, 03:23 PM
Fire Giant

Fixed!
Old 06-16-2015, 08:54 PM
Kobold

Hey tris, I can't get this to work and was wondering if you could tell me what I was doing wrong. I've downloaded it, put the EQauction folder in my Everquest Project 1999 folder just to keep things organized, in my eqAuction.ini I put where my log folder is going to - C:\Users\Home\Desktop\My Documents\My Games\EverQuest Project 1999\Logs - and when I logged in I turned /log on then double clicked the eqAuction.exe file. "It says buffer and file size are not identical but close enough."

This is what the eqAuction looks like.
#The hash/pound sign is a comment, uncomment the line where your EQ log directory is
#Make sure to comment out any that are not your install location if you accidentally uncomment
#The first uncommented line is used as your directory (including extra line breaks, dont add any!)
C:\Users\Home\Desktop\My Documents\My Games\EverQuest Project 1999\Logs
#C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest\Logs
#C:\Program Files (x86)\EverQuest\Logs
#C:\Program Files (x86)\Sony\EverQuest\Logs

When I say in /auc that I'm selling something, for example, /auc WTS Bloodstained Tunic, I don't see it on the tracker where I've said that.

In my log folder there is dbg.txt and eqlog_NAME_project1999.txt in case that helps you out any.

If you need any other information let me know. I'm not all that tech savvy but I'll do the best I can.
Old 06-16-2015, 09:39 PM
Fire Giant

Hey mystang89, I think you're config is set up correctly, however a terrible fault of the uploader is that it doesn't log the log user's /auc, as they show up as "You" when they reach the server.

Sometime I'll have to get around to letting that be set in the config or something.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey mystang89, I think you're config is set up correctly, however a terrible fault of the uploader is that it doesn't log the log user's /auc, as they show up as "You" when they reach the server.

Sometime I'll have to get around to letting that be set in the config or something.
EDIT: I can see my sell in there now but it says it was posted 24 hours ago lol and it's been about 6 hours. Either way, its in there. Thanks for this tool Tris.
Last edited by mystang89; 06-16-2015 at 10:23 PM..
Old 06-17-2015, 03:54 AM
Large Rat

Any reason the site is down most of the time these days?

Love it! Would like to help if possible!
Old 06-17-2015, 11:01 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ieai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Any reason the site is down most of the time these days?

Love it! Would like to help if possible!
It's down for about an hour once every 2 or 3 days, I don't think that's "most of the time" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It comes down to being issues with the underlying web framework that I chose (that are still in the process of being caught/fixed).

Super awesome framework, but very unused in comparison to something like straight LAMP stack, so we're essentially helping beta test it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-17-2015, 11:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristantio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's down for about an hour once every 2 or 3 days, I don't think that's "most of the time" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It comes down to being issues with the underlying web framework that I chose (that are still in the process of being caught/fixed).

Super awesome framework, but very unused in comparison to something like straight LAMP stack, so we're essentially helping beta test it [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been down since yesterday. I appreciate the webpage, but I checked this morning and it was at least down for 10-12h.

Glad it's up again though!
Old 06-17-2015, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wormed [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's been down since yesterday. I appreciate the webpage, but I checked this morning and it was at least down for 10-12h.

Glad it's up again though!
Ok, that shouldn't happen anymore (if it ever sees more than a 5 second response time for the site its going to restart automatically).