Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-02-2014, 02:00 PM
Banned

I have been using this error free, sometimes it takes a restart or whatever but I assume it was user error. But I love it. It is a very simple clean UI experience.

One thing I was bummed about that I tried was opening 2 instances of it is not possible. I use multiple types of mez spells, and all of them reside on 1 drop down.

So I thought, well if I change the drop down to Enthrall on one, and Entrance on another, and Mesmerize etc on the 3rd instance - Ill be able to time all my mez's! But opening the second instance just didn't work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe that was user error, sounds crazy that it wouldn't be possible to open more than one instance of this sweet sweet app, but maybe there isnt?

That would be cool functionality without altering the GUI or any of the other sweet sweet code you got in there. Still A+ app. Of course, being able to time all the variations of your spells in one GUI would be super hot.
Old 07-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Kobold

How is this better/not reinventing the wheel, vis a vis GamTextTriggers from gambosoft.com?
Old 09-24-2014, 03:35 PM
Large Bat

Just DLed this hoping to try it out but when i run the program I get an error message:

Could not find main class: eqlogtools.EQLogToolGUI. Program will exit.

???
Closed Thread