Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2021, 01:18 PM
Fire Giant

ebolt is a win win, slow cast tho but just let em come at you, people use to have higher mr fr and cr for the nukes than pr and dr( tho that changed on velious and now everyone has over 100+ in everything, thanks velious for ruining pvp) if u find someone with high pr who is resisiting u can still malo him and if that doesnt work u can use the disease dot, slower but powerfull still. Land dot and jump on em with ur troll, ur velious 2hb, ur fbss and haste on, spam slam whenever they try to gate, they will just run. As soon as someone stops over to dispell the dots u just poison rain em. Also get ur pet out always, haste and sow him. Enjoy the best pvp class of all time. u can fight naked.

PD: almost forgot, always cripple people, it will land after malo even on high mr, best snare in game.
Last edited by DRAGONBAIT; 02-18-2021 at 01:26 PM..
Old 02-18-2021, 01:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In theory stuns should be OP.

But in pve on my Paladin they just seemed so slow except the first one was awesome. It would be nice if Paladin stuns in pvp were one second faster after the first one.

Im sure any other class stun thats just a free bonus would be very usefull.

I also could not know what I'm talking about.

Stun is magic based so its easily resisted, everyone runs on 120mr or higher from 55 onwards.

Only non resistable spells are viable in 1v1 pvp. necro lifetaps, druid dots, wiz lures and that stuff, anyway everything has a counter here so there is always a way to work around things.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:28 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ebolt is a win win, slow cast tho but just let em come at you, people use to have higher mr fr and cr for the nukes than pr and dr( tho that changed on velious and now everyone has over 100+ in everything, thanks velious for ruining pvp) if u find someone with high pr who is resisiting u can still malo him and if that doesnt work u can use the disease dot, slower but powerfull still. Land dot and jump on em with ur troll, ur velious 2hb, ur fbss and haste on, spam slam whenever they try to gate, they will just run. As soon as someone stops over to dispell the dots u just poison rain em. Also get ur pet out always, haste and sow him. Enjoy the best pvp class of all time. u can fight naked.

PD: almost forgot, always cripple people, it will land after malo even on high mr, best snare in game.
So Iksar Shaman really isnt the best race class combo when you think of the STA and slam.
Old 02-19-2021, 02:39 PM
Large Bat

and possible frontal stun immunity if you pick an ogre
Old 02-20-2021, 05:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ebolt is a win win, slow cast tho but just let em come at you...
...Land dot and jump on em with ur troll...
...Enjoy the best pvp class of all time. u can fight naked.
Sorry for hijacking Q with sub-question:

So, Shaman Troll is the best PvP combo in your opinion. What would be your second best and third best combo? Necros and Druids are not in top 3, right?
Last edited by pivo; 02-20-2021 at 05:29 PM..
Old 02-22-2021, 06:27 PM
Sarnak

Shamans are great in Kunark because PR is hard to get. In Velious all offensive spells are worthless. Even lures aren't good enough because of HP pool and damage of melees. Especially on this server with melee hitting so hard with broken bow mechanics.

This server is stripped of anything interesting at this point.
Old 02-22-2021, 06:32 PM
Fire Giant

Is Tserrina's whip a legit tool on red for melee? That non MR Snare seems dope...

https://wiki.project1999.com/Tserrina's_Whip
Old 02-22-2021, 08:10 PM
Planar Protector

That + wrapped entropy serpent spine if there were players on red you bet your ass I would make a twink ranger just to have two proccing whips
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is stripped of anything interesting at this point.
Sad truth
Lost but not forgotten.
Old 02-22-2021, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ice comet rly if it's not already been said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think ice comet is an awesome spell. (I never had a character with it though.) But I don't know enough about it.

I've heard people say ice comet isn't as great as people think which is kind of a bummer because that's one of the cool things about wiz I like. Like a shaman JBB.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ice comet in vanilla era vs 60cr
Item loot. Makes Eq super balanced.

Wezards win like they should every time. Everyone should fear the DE wizard, FM, fully buffed, logged out in every zone, at every level range.
Closed Thread