Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2021, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Default Max Worn Regen

Just wondering if this is a thing. Do AoB items stack? I think there are 3?

Just wondering the worn cap not factoring in dain ring click, racial, or buffs.
Old 02-23-2021, 05:41 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by baue1446 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just wondering if this is a thing. Do AoB items stack? I think there are 3?

Just wondering the worn cap not factoring in dain ring click, racial, or buffs.
15 per server tick. This can be reached with one fungi tunic or 8 AoB items, or any combination of other worn regen (e.g. rubicite bp, iksar ceremonial bp). Anything more than 15 worn regen will not have any effect (but you’ll still gain the other benefits of AoB).
Old 02-23-2021, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
15 per server tick. This can be reached with one fungi tunic or 8 AoB items, or any combination of other worn regen (e.g. rubicite bp, iksar ceremonial bp). Anything more than 15 worn regen will not have any effect (but you’ll still gain the other benefits of AoB).
Just to add, if anyone is curious about the non-worn item cap, here are the details on maxing out spell/song/potion-based regen: https://wiki.project1999.com/Buff_Lines#HP_Regeneration

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 02-23-2021 at 06:23 PM..
Old 02-23-2021, 06:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grif [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or 8 AoB items
P.S. I just wanted to point out that this is impossible on P99 (at least according to the wiki). If you look at https://wiki.project1999.com/Aura_of_Battle you'll see that there are only so many slots with AoB: belt, boots, BP, secondary, shoulder, mask, and arms/wrist. Thus, at most one could wear 7 AoB items ... except it's actually one less.

Several of those items are War/Pal/Shd-only ... but those three classes don't get an AoB boots (they're all caster-only). So really the most AoB you can have is 6 ... and that would have to be on an amazingly well-geared War/Pal/Shd.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 02-23-2021, 09:22 PM
Sarnak

fearsome shield and pauldrons of ferocity are clicky AoB

war/clr/pal/shd/brd/shm can stack 4x worn AoB
rng/mnk/rog/dru/nec/wiz/mag/enc can stack 3x worn AoB
P99: [52 Champion] Alysane (Barbarian) <Auld Lang Syne>
SZ : [65 Lord Protector] Cochise (Erudite) <Sanctus Lumen>
Last edited by Kirdan; 02-23-2021 at 09:26 PM..
Old 02-24-2021, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirdan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fearsome shield and pauldrons of ferocity are clicky AoB

war/clr/pal/shd/brd/shm can stack 4x worn AoB
rng/mnk/rog/dru/nec/wiz/mag/enc can stack 3x worn AoB
Ahh ... worse than I thought actually; thanks.

I guess the real takeaway here is that the Fungi is the only way to max worn regen on P99.

Old 02-24-2021, 10:59 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh ... worse than I thought actually; thanks.

I guess the real takeaway here is that the Fungi is the only way to max worn regen on P99.
Make it All/All imo =P
Old 02-24-2021, 11:12 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/Shroud_of_Longevity
Old 02-25-2021, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we dont exactly see a lot of people with those [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-25-2021, 04:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by getsome [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://wiki.project1999.com/The_Pri...er%27s_Bulwark
Closed Thread