karl marx was a santa man who hated the rich. great who cares
Old 08-07-2020, 12:56 AM
Aviak

I hope the wall of milfs visits my city soon
Old 08-07-2020, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinklepee [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope the wall of milfs visits my city soon
skanked out influencer bimbos? i sleep.
moms agitating against the imperial state? i am full mast.
Old 08-11-2020, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Seattle has fallen

Police Chief Carmen Best is resigning

Today I learned BIPOC doesn't mean bisexuals

🤔
Old 08-11-2020, 01:51 AM
Sarnak

Seattle's mayor Jenny Durkin has been anti-police for years. She gave some lip service letter regarding this mess:

Quote:
"Know that while I understand the Chief’s reasons, I accepted her decision with a very heavy heart. I have had the privilege to be with Chief Carmen Best in so many situations: with her family, at roll calls, in community meetings, and in nearly weekly meetings addressing public safety in Seattle. Her grit, grace and integrity have inspired me and made our city better. These last months, I knew Chief Best was the person to lead our city through this challenging time, to reimagine policing and community safety. Her leadership is unmatched nationwide, which is why it is a sad day for our City to lose her.

Carmen Best is still devoted to this department and our city. I regret deeply that she concluded that the best way to serve the city and help the department was a change in leadership, in the hope that would change the dynamics to move forward with the City Council."
And if you listen to most mainstream media outlets they keep railing about how she's a black women rather than what she did or did not do as an officer then chief.

Why not bring up what has happened over the last year, five years or ten years rather than have it be all about gender and race?
Old 08-11-2020, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Here's an interesting video from our Slavic co-rioters.

https://imgur.com/futoxaN.mp4

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1) Notice the charge against the riot police right at the beginning with black jacket guy doing a successful leaping kick for 2d6 damage.

2) He is immediately sprayed right in the face by his flanking comrade. Nevertheless he runs right back into the fight.

3) Black jacket man is finally overcome and runs off crying to find a bottle of milk. Meanwhile the riot policeman is being completely covered with spray but his baton is unstoppable just Alexander Lukashenko's mustache.

4) Finally we see the peaceful protesters resting after the party. We see the camera linger on Edward Norton for a while and finally a fat gopnik admitting his crimes.

If you think our politics are fucked up please note that Belarussian Nazis are something that exists (as do the more well-known Ukronazis). This is in a region where the Nazis just killed these subhumans over and over, and now they're sporting their tattoos. Slavic Nazis. In theory these guys should be unstoppable.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:47 PM
Sarnak

I have noticed that Euros seem to throw more kicks in their version of street violence.
Old 08-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have noticed that Euros seem to throw more kicks in their version of street violence.
Lots of practice brawling in soccer hooligan matches.

Look at this video of an organized and scheduled brawl (gotta keep in practice!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJKp-fIa4sU

Notice the initial charge at 28 sec; exactly like the riot cop flying kick above.

Then look at 33 sec, when the others join in, the first or primary attack is the kick.

When you fight a lot you tend to save your hands for defense, or the gouge and tear.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoodyLich666 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think all that soccer was just a game?
Old 08-11-2020, 03:01 PM
Planar Protector

(As a Brit it hurt me to misspell football so badly).
Closed Thread