Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-16-2022, 03:37 AM
Fire Giant

Default <Danger Strangers>

WE HAVE LIMITLESS FREE BLESSED HOLY STOUT OF BRELL!

Some of you know me as Himbo the barbarian ranger or Quietriot the manic dungeon diving bard. Most recently I was a champion in the test of tactics on Team Axebow with Patchet and frens. I currently raid casually and level with <Safe Space> friends when I am not tanking baby aggro. Above all else I pride myself on fun having and enhancing the fun of others around me, something that stems for my <Flowers of Happiness> roots I am certain...

I've decided to start an adventure/leveling guild for alts and new players alike. <Danger Strangers> is recruiting! We will be helping with armor and class specific quests, 2-6 man content, and party play above all else. I don't care what level or class you are or want to play, we will help find fun for you and work to help one another accomplish goals. I'll be doing my best to make sure a massive number of new players have money for spells and modest gear to keep them engaged and actively leveling together while helping them experience some of the more exciting content the game has while leveling, stuff that can seem off limits to new players who don't know how to form groups or search for healers etc. to get something together.

If you ever wanted to play XXX class but only with a group of friends etc, this is the time. Also great time to get new players involved in EQ. I am hopeful to get several sets of players with similar leveling trajectories set up and xp'ing regularly and for /who all danger to become the new /who all lfg for a large portion of players

If you like having fun PST Aleheart, Lagerhead, Quietriot, Telaraa or Himbo in game
Closed Thread