Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Planar Protector

To be fair though, not all of A/A were running around trying to gobble up raid pixels. There actually are some players in these guilds who truly are not playing 24/7 as it's unfairly surmised.
Old 11-26-2017, 11:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair though, not all of A/A were running around trying to gobble up raid pixels. There actually are some players in these guilds who truly are not playing 24/7 as it's unfairly surmised.
and not just AA either [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[Thu Nov 23 10:16:25 2017] Venril Sathir engages Willfight!
Old 11-26-2017, 11:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and not just AA either [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People need to stop being hypocritical and living by the labels people put on other people.
Old 11-26-2017, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Willfight gets a green pass on the account of no autism.
Old 11-26-2017, 03:21 PM
Planar Protector

5 stars thanks for the effort
Old 11-26-2017, 03:30 PM
Banned

Willfight is tax exempt don't worry about it
Old 11-26-2017, 04:46 PM
Kobold

Quote:

Oy, are you trying to act like killing VS at 10am is the same as raiding every mob on the server for 18 hours straight? I saw the OP and immediately thought of all those times forum posters have tried to act like the "casual" label in CSG is meaningless because... I don't even know what BS reason is given half the time... but this is one of the major differences. Despite 2/3rds of our alliance being European, after a late morning CT kill, our discord looked like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not saying it's wrong, or right to raid all day on Thanksgiving, it's up to each player how much they want to play. I'm just pointing out the false comparison.

Also, looks like I finally get to see the guy people have been asking me for the last year if I'm him =P
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-26-2017, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, looks like I finally get to see the guy people have been asking me for the last year if I'm him =P
People said you are Pokesan?
Old 11-26-2017, 04:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People said you are Pokesan?
Nah the OP is named Heebo. I get random tells of people asking me if I'm him. Or was it Heebee? Something like that, anyway.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 11-26-2017, 05:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oy, are you trying to act like killing VS at 10am is the same as raiding every mob on the server for 18 hours straight? I saw the OP and immediately thought of all those times forum posters have tried to act like the "casual" label in CSG is meaningless because... I don't even know what BS reason is given half the time... but this is one of the major differences. Despite 2/3rds of our alliance being European, after a late morning CT kill, our discord looked like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I'm not saying it's wrong, or right to raid all day on Thanksgiving, it's up to each player how much they want to play. I'm just pointing out the false comparison.

its not a false comparison at all. yours is just smaller.
Closed Thread