Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2021, 06:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All the relevant facts from todays Qeynos battle! Glad to see pvp thriving on the box!

I had a really good time, haven't had low lvl untwinked FFA pvp like that in like 6 years )

Had me smile'n HARD!
RUN, FOREST, RUN! Lmao Even seeing action happen over in Qeynos, man oh man. I feel like every day, more and more people are joining in on this. That's awesome. Imagine, too, when and if they make their way to the EC area and everyone's all together. That'll be a trip. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
zoomies of OOC if hard to read [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This sort of banter puts a smile on my face and makes me think of early days with other games.
Old 11-18-2021, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's so wrong with opt-in PvP on a server with no meaningful consequence for PvP and all the fun of it? I never played on Red, and I think it's great that people can see there's alternative means of having fun with EQ; this sort of thing I think has been a nice entry into it for some.
Someone worked really hard putting all those PoDs in to starting cities and writing pvp mechanics for children of chaos. I always wanted to do a child of chaos as part of a community, it is so cool it is finally happening after 20 years!!
Old 11-18-2021, 07:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...it is so cool it is finally happening after 20 years!!
Right?! Haha I didn't even think about it, but it honestly benefits Red too that this is happening. And in 2.0, I figure enough people will feel comfortable enough with the idea of flagging that you might see more from the onset and it'll be even more fun because of how even more people will be on even footing.
Old 11-18-2021, 08:05 PM
Banned

Ya it's awesome!

Fight today was sorta 5v1 wasn't so sure the whole time.

I really didn't expect this to take off so well. It's awesome tho seeing others really take the ball and run with it.

As long as we respect the pve rules and people flagged blue, no reason not to basically have fun and randomly chill with pvp. No risk no reward. For me, being the underdog is everything. Being vulnerable and having a chance to win. Or just do some good damage or just surprise people. That's winning for me.

Kinda feeling guilty I can't put in the effort right now to do some real videography. Community building. I never expected to experience that fresh from scratch pvp again.

The time is now. It's now or never. C u folks again real soon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] maybe ill have pumice or snare next time [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Carry on my wayward sons! (And daughters)

Last edited by starkind; 11-18-2021 at 08:13 PM..
Old 11-20-2021, 12:04 PM
Kobold

For those interested, the Arena now has 10%+ EXP. Maybe an event? Maybe NPCs? Maybe PvP tweaks?
Old 11-20-2021, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtsuchen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For those interested, the Arena now has 10%+ EXP. Maybe an event? Maybe NPCs? Maybe PvP tweaks?
I count it as pvp tweak! Maybe red2.0 testing???! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2021, 09:25 AM
Banned

just a quick update, I turned off pvp for the time being, I needed a warm blanket for my soul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-21-2021, 09:35 AM
Sarnak

drugs?
Old 11-21-2021, 11:16 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwieback [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
drugs?
Elderbeadds!
Closed Thread