Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2015, 03:42 PM
Aviak

Default Camp list rules?

Was just wondering how this works. If someone logs out should they be removed from a camp waiting list immediately? Does being on an alt count as keeping your place on a camp list?

I was trying to get a camp in the karanas but was told two people were ahead of me on the list but one doesn't seem to be online at all.

Thanks for the help.
Old 10-15-2015, 03:52 PM
Orc

I wouldn't say they should automatically be pulled from the list. I'd argue that they remain on the list, but if their name comes up when it's time to claim camp and they're not on, then they lose out.

There could be a number of good reasons to need to log off temporarily. With all said, I do think that someone on a list should do their best to remain on and immediately available to claim the camp if they wish to remain on said list.
Old 10-15-2015, 04:03 PM
Planar Protector

They have to be present, at the camp, to remain on the list.
Old 10-15-2015, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

As far as rules are concerned there are no lists :/ There is only who is next. You don't need to be online to be next in line for a camp. Players camping a mob may choose to pass the camp to whomever they wish. However, when asked whonis next in line, the camper must give the name of that player or the camp becomes FFA upon their departure ^^. The named player must arrive at the camp within 5 minutes of the prior camper's departure or the camp becomes FFA.

Hope hat helps! ^^
Old 10-15-2015, 10:39 PM
Fire Giant

Old 10-16-2015, 07:57 AM
Sarnak

Wheres all the "Consider Red 99" gang at?
Prime target over here.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:01 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The named player must arrive at the camp within 5 minutes of the prior camper's departure or the camp becomes FFA.
I thought it was within the time that the mob was down and not re-popped.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I sell to vendors while camping certain spawns and as long as im back to the spawn before it repops I'm still camping it.

@op - camp rules boil down to play nice policy generally.
Old 10-16-2015, 09:16 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought it was within the time that the mob was down and not re-popped.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I sell to vendors while camping certain spawns and as long as im back to the spawn before it repops I'm still camping it.

@op - camp rules boil down to play nice policy generally.
Yes that is permissible per the rules, as long as you remain within the vicinity and are keeping ph cleared. I am referring to when you have finished and leave for good. Then the next person (whomever you have elected to pass camp to) needs to get there within 5 min. It may be worded as "a reasonable time" and the 5 min was just thrown out as an example. Would have to dig up the post ^^
Old 10-16-2015, 09:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monty405 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wheres all the "Consider Red 99" gang at?
Prime target over here.
Not really, there are no official camp rules on red ^^ Unofficially the rule of thumb is if you want to camp something ensure you possess force to defend it ^^
Old 10-16-2015, 12:12 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes that is permissible per the rules, as long as you remain within the vicinity and are keeping ph cleared.
I believe the correct ruling is that as long as you can keep the camp cleared in a reasonable amount of time. If i run to vendor and return to a just spawned mob or someone else who is sitting at my cleared camp, I still own the camp. Just gotta talk it out with the other players.

Calling for a CC is a good way to who is camping what so you can find out who you gotta talk to about the list, if there is one.

Anyone disputing a camp with the original camper who went to vendor knows they are not correct. Unfortunately it may take a petition to get it settled. But most people I have meet in this scenario have been respectful. Maybe its because im lvl 54 now. I feel like higher level characters are more agreeable in situations like this. There are always outliers though.
Closed Thread