Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2019, 06:21 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baylan white knighting now? Wasn't he the dude intentionally training the zonein during the last couple weeks of non rooted dragons while people were engaged on Dragons?
This is coming from one of the biggest pieces of shit on the server. All you do is sit between people and their enchanter epics for profit.

I've seen you contest people standing right there trying to get their Verina/Vessel epic pieces legitimately, but might not be as experienced as you in killing it as quickly.

I've also noticed your tracker never logs off. While you can claim it's some friend tracking for you, I think you're two-boxing the tracker.
Old 06-08-2019, 06:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maliant [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey Hotel,

Some RNF advice. Probably stop posting like Detoxx told you, every thread you make blows up in your face and makes you look bad. I know you are mad that the GM's deleted your guys' troll posts in our guild forum. I did find the ShowEQ accusations funny. Especially when you guys reset Tunare 10+ times after the changes to her showing weapons or proccing them and always got 3 drop Tunares. The odds of that occurring due to chance alone are less than 1/10th of 1 percent.

I know you guys got your primals in 2016 but the guild to get them in 2019 is still AG. Just remember ST is a marathon not a sprint, don't burn yourselves out. Good luck out there.
gotem

also

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyyoukickmydog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno, I think this makes AG look pretty bad. A guild full of primal wielding nerds, and you still can't kill anything. Zlandicar sends his regards.
LOL
Old 06-08-2019, 06:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by baakss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is coming from one of the biggest pieces of shit on the server. All you do is sit between people and their enchanter epics for profit.

I've seen you contest people standing right there trying to get their Verina/Vessel epic pieces legitimately, but might not be as experienced as you in killing it as quickly.

I've also noticed your tracker never logs off. While you can claim it's some friend tracking for you, I think you're two-boxing the tracker.
Apparently you don't know which tracker is mine then, my tracker is gone before my enchanter ever hits the server every time. /shrug
Lyrri - 52 Wood Elf Bard <Vanquish>
Dainea - 50 Halfling Cleric <Vanquish>
Old 06-08-2019, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by P99Druid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Apparently you don't know which tracker is mine then, my tracker is gone before my enchanter ever hits the server every time. /shrug
I've done a /who shortly before spawn and /who after, nothing changed in zone but you logging in.

It's very likely that you box so that you can track both targets at the same time.

Though even if by some miracle you're not boxing to track, your racket still makes you a scumbag.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Baylan white knighting now? Wasn't he the dude intentionally training the zonein during the last couple weeks of non rooted dragons while people were engaged on Dragons?
Not sure what you mean. If you're getting hit on the stairs, it isn't training entrance. In the instance we're talking about, if I recall correctly, I got agro and ran to the stairs since I knew I couldn't train the entrance there.

Regardless, if you or anyone in your guild has a name or evidence of anyone RMTing in Riot, please PM me the information and I will evaluate and take care of it. I've PM'd Dannyl and posted in this thread, so let me know if someone is RMTing.

-Baylan
Old 06-08-2019, 07:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure what you mean. If you're getting hit on the stairs, it isn't training entrance. In the instance we're talking about, if I recall correctly, I got agro and ran to the stairs since I knew I couldn't train the entrance there.

Regardless, if you or anyone in your guild has a name or evidence of anyone RMTing in Riot, please PM me the information and I will evaluate and take care of it. I've PM'd Dannyl and posted in this thread, so let me know if someone is RMTing.

-Baylan
Oh, as a follow up, I believe that was the night that AM pulled Eashen while locked into Nev and an AM tagged toon told me to kill myself in /ooc. They got deguilded (thanks Mon/DMX), but yeah.
Old 06-08-2019, 07:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, as a follow up, I believe that was the night that AM pulled Eashen while locked into Nev and an AM tagged toon told me to kill myself in /ooc. They got deguilded (thanks Mon/DMX), but yeah.
It was also the night AG killed everyone’s mages at Eashen and Dagarn and proceeded to pull and kill all the mage-only dragons, while refusing to concede and cutting off all communication with AM/Core/PS.

Fun times [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-08-2019, 08:00 PM
Kobold

This also the time AM conceded Lady Nev, and proceeded to kill Jorl before FTE lockout expired or Lady Nev died?

Pretty sure this shit can be done all day long.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This also the time AM conceded Lady Nev, and proceeded to kill Jorl before FTE lockout expired or Lady Nev died?

Pretty sure this shit can be done all day long.
No that was many cycles later and entirely within the rules told to us by Sirken.
Old 06-08-2019, 08:08 PM
Sarnak

AG were locked into Eashen when CT spawned. They conceded Eashen after training us, then ported to PoF and FTEd a golem when still locked into Eashen:
Quote:
[Sun Apr 28 17:59:03 2019] Eashen of the Sky engages Robot! <Azure Guard>
[Sun Apr 28 18:22:56 2019] Terror engages Chappu! <Azure Guard> (+24 minutes)
AG were locked into Zlexak. AM engaged Zlex, so AG left and proceeded to pre-slow Klandi (setting off FTEs) while still locked into Zlex:
Quote:
[Mon Apr 29 21:17:10 2019] Zlexak engages Nubby!
[Mon Apr 29 21:40:23 2019] Klandicar engages Aleadel! (+23 minutes)
AG ran into PoF and their first FTE went out on CT, locking them in. They proceded to kill Terror while locked into CT:
Quote:
[Sun May 05 21:43:27 2019] Cazic Thule engages Chappu!
Terror died to AG around 21:50 EST (+7 minutes)
How many mobs did AG concede based on ignoring FTE lockouts? By my tally it's at zero.
Closed Thread