Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not true, Lord Bob helped them get kills this week.
So the real priority is making friends?

Awwww, lesson learned, move to resolved!
Old 06-10-2019, 12:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AG keeps runners on the line all night. Loses MoTG. AM casually logs in and kills it.
We did keep runners on the line, and we tried and failed. Still tried. Who got the initial FTE? I ain’t mad we lost it, and I’d sit in that line again.

<Gravity>
Old 06-10-2019, 01:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So the real priority is making friends?

Awwww, lesson learned, move to resolved!
Or being a side bitch.
Old 06-10-2019, 01:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's not true, Lord Bob helped them get kills this week.
That CT kill was a lot of fun. 10/10, would do again. It’s not the first guild we’ve teamed with for CT. Mostly that distinction goes to AM, I think. Which are also fun kills.

<Gravity>
Old 06-10-2019, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vianna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually AM is killing more now than they did before. Should facepalm yourself hard there.
Your DKP logs
So no face palm to be had
Might be a haiku
Old 06-10-2019, 01:26 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We did keep runners on the line, and we tried and failed. Still tried. Who got the initial FTE? I ain’t mad we lost it, and I’d sit in that line again.
AM asks for competition, tells others they will get mobs if they compete, then makes fun of others for competing.

/shrug
Old 06-10-2019, 01:37 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baylan295 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM asks for competition, tells others they will get mobs if they compete, then makes fun of others for competing.

/shrug
I am convinced AM doesn't want "competition" and they can say nothing to change my mind of that. They want a guild to keep beating into submission.

I feel like competition is you taking 12 NToV targets on week, and your competition coming back the next week and returning the favor. Healthy sway in superiority.

<Gravity>
Old 06-10-2019, 01:51 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am convinced AM doesn't want "competition" and they can say nothing to change my mind of that. They want a guild to keep beating into submission.

I feel like competition is you taking 12 NToV targets on week, and your competition coming back the next week and returning the favor. Healthy sway in superiority.
They want competition, they're just not getting it.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

No, competition is having a guild able to come back and kill 12 dragons in ToV. We cant control if there is or is not an entity capable of that.
Old 06-10-2019, 02:04 PM
Sarnak

They are getting competition. They are just delusional.
Closed Thread