Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-23-2020, 10:10 PM
Banned

Did you know people who accept Jesus as the Messiah aren't considered Jewish?
Old 02-23-2020, 10:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then we're conceding the lie that states being Jewish, is a race?
Ethnicity does not determine religion no. But you're still that ethnicity.

Sometimes two things are different things

Hope this helps
Old 02-23-2020, 11:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christendom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I should that despite that i still dont deserve God's grace.

I just felt a little prudent to provide some perspective on the situation while you sit in your moms basement morning noon and night refresh while maintaining a vigilant guard against thought-transgressions by hobbyists who enjoy playing a nostalgic video game in their spare time.
There you go judging again. And assuming.
Old 02-23-2020, 11:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ok, then why is criticizing two-faced religiosity conflated with racism?
I don't know what that means

I'll pray for you
Old 02-23-2020, 11:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
you really need to lay off the drug. your mind is addled.

your ability to follow the progression of a conversation is floundering.

I believe this tangential conversation started when i commented upon someone saying something with "spoken like a truly unrepentant jew".

This was met with 2 days of your boyfriend Horza simpering, sniveling, and muttering about charges of racism and lack of moderator support for his position.

Now, you are conceding that being "Jew" doesn't mandate or specify "Race", therefore the parent "ism" charges are invalid, especially considering that original the comment was specifically a relgio-centric commentary.

Anyhow, we'll pray for you. Christ could help you with your addiction, you just gotta resolve to surrender to his will, and let him heal the rift living a life consumed by the ego has wrought you.

Warm Regards,
Not Teppler
Same, Tentman.
Old 02-24-2020, 12:19 AM
Fire Giant

I'm gonna guess 2-3 hours RL time, 40-60 days game time to write this post...and you never got to what we're all wondering...which drug is "the drug"???????

Quote:
you really need to lay off the drug. your mind is addled.

your ability to follow the progression of a conversation is floundering.

I believe this tangential conversation started when i commented upon someone saying something with "spoken like a truly unrepentant jew".

This was met with 2 days of your boyfriend Horza simpering, sniveling, and muttering about charges of racism and lack of moderator support for his position.

Now, you are conceding that being "Jew" doesn't mandate or specify "Race", therefore the parent "ism" charges are invalid, especially considering that original the comment was specifically a relgio-centric commentary.

Anyhow, we'll pray for you. Christ could help you with your addiction, you just gotta resolve to surrender to his will, and let him heal the rift living a life consumed by the ego has wrought you.

Warm Regards,
Not Teppler
Old 02-24-2020, 01:05 AM
Planar Protector

Wonkie is my boyfriend now? My girlfriend isn't going to be very happy when I tell her the news.
Old 02-24-2020, 04:23 AM
Aviak

Quote:
and then you post a picture of a rich old jew who uses people's altruism to enlarge his pocketbook.
yikes
sad galach moderates this forum
and encourages this kind of behavior
Old 02-24-2020, 06:40 AM
Banned

you're allowed to be as retarded as you want as long as you dont break the rules

coming up on 80 pages defining this now
Old 02-24-2020, 08:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrekt [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Originally Posted by Tilien View Post
Since we're talking about context of stuff that happened in 2011, this is the type of joke that was acceptable by Holocaust members:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon
Problem: Reika possibly jewish

Rationale: Loot grubbing guild hopper. Warrants investigation if this is true.

Solution: Measure his nose.

Do we have a record of Nirgon being barred from the guild to show the guild's concern of anti-Jewish tropes? If so I'll believe the guild was acting in good faith concerning the name."

Convicted of being Reich-wing trash. Take all your little hatecels and fuck back off to Red.
Closed Thread