Closed Thread

Old 02-11-2020, 03:55 AM
Banned

Unhappy

DMO mad they didn't get laid this week
Old 02-11-2020, 03:56 AM
Banned

Red face

DMO mad they didn't get laid this month... [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 03:58 AM
Banned

Red face

DMO mad they didn't get laid this last year.. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Try as they will, pixels just don't fill the hole for them of failing as a man [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-11-2020, 07:07 AM
Banned

I can't even make this up, i as in special ed classes in middle school, I don't follow basketball. I was in change of taking the other special needs keeps to the bathroom since i was the smartest one out of the special needs class.

Fast foward to Ramal,he was spanish and had a ricky martin backpack, and everytime u asked him to shake his bon bon he'd shake it and shake it. As for he modo part. It fits with the Egyptian heme. This is no bullshit a true story.

Try again, that is the actual Origin of my name.
Old 02-11-2020, 07:11 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The case before the court today is the People vs. Nirgon of Dark Men of Odus, a purported parody guild filled with legit just like... really nice people. I mean, they're actually really nice guys.

The charges being brought before the defendant are as follows:

I. Illiteracy
II. Obstruction of Justice
III. Cowardliness

The people declare that Nirgon does not understand how to read, and thereby is possible unable to identify that Ramal Modo is Lamar Odom backwards. Lamar Odom, as the court will hear, is a famous african american basketball player.

The people also declare that Nirgon's tears have directly led to the deletion of an entire thread exposing his reluctance to face a fair trial and answer the subpoena which requires him to directly respond to the question. That question being, is Ramal Modo actually Lamar Odom spelled backwards.

The people finally also declare that Nirgon, while possibly a really nice guy, has displayed cowardice. Which, the court will recognize is not befitting of a proud Dark Man of Odus. Despite repeated opportunities to type two or three letters (No, or yes) Nirgon has repeatedly sought to evade justice by ignoring the question and responding with something that is just honestly.. like.. really shitty attempts at deflection that like a fucking four year old could recognize.

Let the trial commence.

Hear ye, Hear ye. All rise. The honorable.... someone.(?).. presenting

I answered your stupid questions.

I didnt petition any threads.

I'll duel you right now.

Good day to you cuck.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't even make this up, i as in special ed classes in middle school, I don't follow basketball. I was in change of taking the other special needs keeps to the bathroom since i was the smartest one out of the special needs class.

Fast foward to Ramal,he was spanish and had a ricky martin backpack, and everytime u asked him to shake his bon bon he'd shake it and shake it. As for he modo part. It fits with the Egyptian heme. This is no bullshit a true story.

Try again, that is the actual Origin of my name.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

so call racism all you want, ill bust out the yearbooks if you want.
Old 02-11-2020, 08:33 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As for he modo part. It fits with the Asian theme.
Fixed it for you, but I'm not sure modo is asian (or egyptian). Ramal fits 100% with your asian theme though, so you're good on that front.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:08 AM
Banned

Ramal means masculine, modo means way.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ramal means enchanting, modo means way.
So we're going with the Latin origin of Modo and calling it Egyptian?

I guess going for more of a Eurasian theme than just Asian theme is fine.

Also, fixed your meanings for you.
Old 02-11-2020, 09:22 AM
Banned

It's one interpretation is all.

You're seeing what you want to see and love to be outraged and blast it (why?).

We are harming exactly no one and are great people to play with.

How about make an alt (or a new main!), join and see.

Or will you not play and Erudite cuz you're RACIST?! Just kidding, maybe it isn't your style and no need to get nuts about it.
Closed Thread