Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Technical Discussion

Old 10-21-2019, 08:13 AM
Planar Protector

Default Changing the text color of mob cons.

Is it possible to change the font color of the 'con' feature, for example if I wanted to change my evil nasty gonna-kick-my-ass cons from Red to purple, for example?
I want to change my super green cons, the ones that will not aggro me, to a light light green.
Old 10-21-2019, 08:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is it possible to change the font color of the 'con' feature, for example if I wanted to change my evil nasty gonna-kick-my-ass cons from Red to purple, for example?
I want to change my super green cons, the ones that will not aggro me, to a light light green.
I doubt it.
Old 10-22-2019, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

I’m sure it’s possible to change colors, probably not very difficult. My guess is green client wouldn’t allow it, but blue probly would.

Myuharin <Force of Will> & Myuharin the Revenant
Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth View Post
6 hybrids in one group.. i believe you may actually LOSE experience per kill.
Old 10-23-2019, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

I do recall that Luclin or later introduced the "teal" con, which was essentially a green con, but it was going to try and fight ya.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:07 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubwise [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I do recall that Luclin or later introduced the "teal" con, which was essentially a green con, but it was going to try and fight ya.
Light Blue con was actually introduced at the end of Velious. Its for mobs that still give exp. The p99 staff are aware of this but havn't changed blue to reflect it. Not sure why.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 10-23-2019, 10:45 PM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah bro you can totally do it and it's easy peasy check it out https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=251623

When I say easy peasy I mean it's a lot of work. And when I say you can totally do it I mean you can change the color of the target box. Kinda.
Old 10-23-2019, 11:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah bro you can totally do it and it's easy peasy check it out https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=251623

When I say easy peasy I mean it's a lot of work. And when I say you can totally do it I mean you can change the color of the target box. Kinda.
Lol. Thanks.

Ain't doing that shit!