Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mate even JJ would make a better pm than BJ and JJ is an incoherent addict to 20 year old elf sim discussion boards.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'd vote for you. Illegally, of course, after some Labour bussed me in.
Old 12-11-2019, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

I thought David Cameron was pretty decent, but what do I know. I don’t remember being as angry as millennials are in my youth, and I grew up in a war zone and then fled to two different countries

But then again it could’ve been worse, I’m descended from those that wore the purple, have always been handsome, and went from Mexicans at age 14 to blondes at age 16. God bless Texas
Old 12-11-2019, 05:01 PM
Banned

Are UK elites still pretending that they are going to allow democratically voted on brexit to go through?

Very sad break down of democracy over there. What does a vote really mean when elites can cancel it or delay the consequences of votes indefinitely?
Old 12-11-2019, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

They had local elections earlier not long ago that leavers advertised as a 'second referendum'...

Of course the majority of votes went to parties supporting remain or an informed referendum. Of course that wasn't picked up by the news. Tomorrow we have general election. More illusion of informed democracy.

That Aussie Yank has way too much power over what he can fill people's minds with. With all the 'they took our jobs' bull shit he circulates i wish he'd take his foreign fingers out of our national press.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought David Cameron was pretty decent, but what do I know. I don’t remember being as angry as millennials are in my youth, and I grew up in a war zone and then fled to two different countries

But then again it could’ve been worse, I’m descended from those that wore the purple, have always been handsome, and went from Mexicans at age 14 to blondes at age 16. God bless Texas
Millennials aren't youths ojiisan
Old 12-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Millennials are born 1981-1996. Plus, they have access to unlimited information and 24/7 news that you never had at that age. They're infinitely more informed that you ever could have been.
Old 12-11-2019, 05:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They had local elections earlier not long ago that leavers advertised as a 'second referendum'...

Of course the majority of votes went to parties supporting remain or an informed referendum. Of course that wasn't picked up by the news. Tomorrow we have general election. More illusion of informed democracy.

That Aussie Yank has way too much power over what he can fill people's minds with. With all the 'they took our jobs' bull shit he circulates i wish he'd take his foreign fingers out of our national press.
It all sounds like a very sad break down of democracy.

How does your public trust in any future vote? Why would leavers vote to leave again?
Old 12-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

How does your public trust in any future vote? Why would leavers vote to leave again?
It's almost like they were systematically lied to in order to encourage a leave vote [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 06:12 PM
Banned

What time does the election come on tomorrow?
Old 12-11-2019, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yea, there was an investigation into the Conservative general election campaign and somewhere between 86-88% of their ads contained misinformation, thats before considering 'unofficial' advertisement.

As i said before thise who control the media chose the king.
Closed Thread