Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2018, 05:15 PM
Large Rat

Default How long for IP Exemption typically?

My son and I are interested in playing P1999 together and have requested an exemption for play from the same IP address. However, it has been 3 days and I have no idea if my petition was even put in correctly. How long did yours take if you had one?
Old 08-25-2018, 11:24 PM
Decaying Skeleton

nevermind, My dad and i found the thread where it states that it can take a couple of weeks. We were just hoping to play this weekend [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-26-2018, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

do a search. there's a thread like this every week. IP Exemptions are done in batches, and sometimes it can take months. It just depends on when the staff gets around to doing it. There's nothing you can do it make it faster.

It's a real bummer.
Old 08-26-2018, 12:59 AM
Planar Protector

1 hour to 6+ months godspeed
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-27-2018, 08:22 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Do they expire after a certain time period? Just curious why you would need to put in a 4th or 5th one. I have a pending one as well.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:16 AM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyqo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do they expire after a certain time period? Just curious why you would need to put in a 4th or 5th one. I have a pending one as well.
He's probably talking about adding additional accounts to his exemption. Don't create a new post for an exemption that already has a post, it's obnoxious.
Old 08-27-2018, 01:46 PM
Aviak

Whoa, this might be the first time someone asked this question.
Old 08-27-2018, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Until you can exemption, you can use phone tethering to use two different connection for two different players. Do remember that boxing is completely forbidden and they actively try to catch people cheating...
Old 08-27-2018, 08:06 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Until you can exemption, you can use phone tethering to use two different connection for two different players. Do remember that boxing is completely forbidden and they actively try to catch people cheating...
We don't box or anything like that. My son has been connecting via my iPad, that my work pays for data. =) Hope this doesn't go on forever, lol.
Old 08-28-2018, 07:28 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by elwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"This is how to cheat. They actively try to catch cheaters, but here's how you can do it."
Closed Thread