Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2019, 07:31 AM
Planar Protector

Ignight played with nobody for 40 hours a day claiming to relive nostalgia but hey EQ didn’t mean that much for him.

Let’s be honest you suck at eq and you’re mad this isn’t blue 2.0. I still can’t believe how bad some of you are well into your 30’s and 19 years of this shit....
Old 06-19-2019, 10:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I never boxed. Sorry. EQ never mattered enough to me to cross that line. Wasn't worth it.

Good to see you're on the 12 Step Path to recovery. Personally, I think you're trash like the rest of the cheaters. Justify it all you want, you're just a cheater like the rest.

Cry or complain about cheaters all you want, but you're one of them.

Good first step though. Proud of you.
Who is crying about cheating on here? Everyone cheats on this crap server because no one cares about it. Everyone had freeport vision and boxed on here at a minimum. Only a shitter like you wouldn't pull their weight and box.

Saying you can't have two clients open is the dumbest rule ever so no one is going to agree to it. There isn't another server around with this rule so no one pays attention to it. The skeleton models are also stupid with no name plates or target rings so the players have to fix the shit server for themselves.
Old 06-19-2019, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who is crying about cheating on here? Everyone cheats on this crap server because no one cares about it. Everyone had freeport vision and boxed on here at a minimum. Only a shitter like you wouldn't pull their weight and box.

Saying you can't have two clients open is the dumbest rule ever so no one is going to agree to it. There isn't another server around with this rule so no one pays attention to it. The skeleton models are also stupid with no name plates or target rings so the players have to fix the shit server for themselves.
How many people have cried on these forums about Tune cheating?

You're delusional. I never cheated because its not in my nature to do so. Hate me all you want for that, I'll accept it.

Not "everyone cheats". You can tell yourself that all you want to justify your actions but it just isn't true. There are a lot of nice honest players on this server.

I'm glad you quit. Cheaters suck IMHO.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ignight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How many people have cried on these forums about Tune cheating?

You're delusional. I never cheated because its not in my nature to do so. Hate me all you want for that, I'll accept it.

Not "everyone cheats". You can tell yourself that all you want to justify your actions but it just isn't true. There are a lot of nice honest players on this server.

I'm glad you quit. Cheaters suck IMHO.
This is a joke.

Being a euro player I encountered a lot of boxers, there were hardly ever GMs online.

When I actually found Eunomia online and pressed her to act on an obvious boxer, she told me she'd ban me if I asked again.

The only people playing left on euro hours in 2017 were boxing, and nada was done about it.

Shits classic though, refer to this thread to see a SoE dev state they never spent time on PvP.

The guy goes on to argument that current number of PvP players is an indication of its potential popularity.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:06 PM
Sarnak

Numerous screenshots have been posted by idiots using freeportvision, were they ever acted upon?

I'm not even going to mention the times I was camping some random shitmob in the middle of nowhere and people zone in and were on top of me within 45 seconds.

Cheaters ruined r99.
Old 06-19-2019, 04:54 PM
Banned

if you have a problem with cheaters play a console game

every online game with the exception of brand new ones have cheaters

as for punishment on red, the staff never cared on red so filing petitions and reporting people went right into the recycle bin or a folder named LOL
Old 06-19-2019, 05:23 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you have a problem with cheaters play a console game
this is why everyone besides 30 losers moved on from r99

hope this helps
Old 06-19-2019, 05:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a joke.

Being a euro player I encountered a lot of boxers, there were hardly ever GMs online.

When I actually found Eunomia online and pressed her to act on an obvious boxer, she told me she'd ban me if I asked again.

The only people playing left on euro hours in 2017 were boxing, and nada was done about it.

Shits classic though, refer to this thread to see a SoE dev state they never spent time on PvP.

The guy goes on to argument that current number of PvP players is an indication of its potential popularity.
Just because some cheated, doesn't mean everyone does. It also doesn't justify it either. I can't help staff never did anything about it.

IMHO, cheaters are trash players.
Old 06-20-2019, 06:07 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
depends on your angle, boxing isnt really cheating and its not possible to do current content without XX amount of clerics or buffers

people arent going to main these classes in 2019
I understand where you're coming from. I still think it's cheating. Justifying it due to low population is just an excuse. I would ask, what's the magic number of population where it becomes cheating again? Who decides this?

On a server or 300, what if one person wants to box 12 accounts to do "content"? Do we allow it?

Player retention is an issue.
Old 06-20-2019, 07:44 AM
Banned

Cheating? Maybe on this server but to be honest boxing is as classic as it comes. Me and a buddy used to just two box and bam we had the essence of a group while on live. Here you’re forced to group with the bottom of the barrel most the time if you don’t just solo.

Could have an effect on player retention by not allowing boxing tbh
Closed Thread