Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Democrats are so smart that they engineered this massive nationwide fraud effort that managed to take into account every state’s myriad of intricate differences in the way they count and process ballots. But don’t stop there. The Democrats are so smart that they did this massive fraud effort just to allow the Republicans to pick up seats in the House and continue to control the Senate...geniuses!!!
Fraud only needs to occur in a few states to swing an election. Dem's are smart, smarter than your Average Joe that's for sure.

To convince people to vote for a bumbling guy like Biden is case in point #1.
Old 11-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't understand opposition to investigating it as much as possible, if only because I want to actually know what is occuring in the country I live in.
Man wait until you start investigating how Trump surrounded himself by people who are now in prison, and his lawyer (also in prison) says Trump almost certainly does lots of illegal shit.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fraud only needs to occur in a few states to swing an election. Dem's are smart, smarter than your Average Joe that's for sure.

To convince people to vote for a bumbling guy like Biden is case in point #1.
See when a Trump supporter claims Biden is bumbling, that’s when I know I can disregard their opinion because they simply have no critical thinking ability. Or they are just being purposefully hypocritical which is almost worse.

Calling Biden bumbling or saying that he has mental issues is so rich when you support a guy like Trump who talks about injecting sunlight or bleach into people to cure a virus lol. Even if Trump only said half the shit he’s said in the last several years he would still sound more like a bumbling, mentally handicapped idiot than even the lowest IQ politician.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
See when a Trump supporter claims Biden is bumbling, that’s when I know I can disregard their opinion because they simply have no critical thinking ability. Or they are just being purposefully hypocritical which is almost worse.

Calling Biden bumbling or saying that he has mental issues is so rich when you support a guy like Trump who talks about injecting sunlight or bleach into people to cure a virus lol. Even if Trump only said half the shit he’s said in the last several years he would still sound more like a bumbling, mentally handicapped idiot than even the lowest IQ politician.
What's Trump got to do with Biden's clearly visible dementia?

This whole post of yours is just deflection.

You libs are so engrossed with Trump it's amazing that you're blinded to your own decision making capacity.

Anyone not a lib: Biden has some shit going on.
Lib: runs off on a tangent about Trump.
Anyone not a lib: ????? Okay
Last edited by White_knight; 11-10-2020 at 04:19 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 04:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You libs are so engrossed with Trump it's amazing that you're blinded to your own decision making capacity.
Turn off the internet dude, you're speaking in meme now.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Just like when you would talk about Hillary and Obama every day for the last four years?
Old 11-10-2020, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're supposed to certify the results, and then un-certify them by investigating potential impropriety? Why would that be the procedure? The whole point is that they shouldn't be certified because they might not be legitimate in certain key areas.

Fraud need only occur in certain key counties of certain key states, that's the gripe. And if you were to do something like this, you'd probably want it to look super close and not obviously sketchy by like flipping some redneck state blue. Like I said before I don't think this is going to amount to much, but it should be thoroughly investigated. I don't understand opposition to investigating it as much as possible, if only because I want to actually know what is occuring in the country I live in.
I’m not against investigation, and the Democrats have said they aren’t either if you present actual evidence. So far there have been multiple court cases shot down for lack of evidence; so it’s certainly not that claims aren’t being brought it’s that every time they go to court the Republicans can’t display any evidence at all. I mean, one case was based on one woman who said she received a sticky note that said there was a problem with ballot counting but when she was asked she couldn’t provide a name or any other details. I’m another case, the Republican lawyer literally conceded in court that observers had been allowed within viewing distance of the counting in a case where they had claimed they weren’t lol. It’s just all baseless and we’re seeing that as they continue to go to court. Although I do think it’s funny how Trump supporters were adamantly against any investigation of Trump for anything during his Presidency, but now they’re like “well what’s wrong with an investigation?” Lol

Trump is a pussy. Like I said, I’ve spent time with him personally before. He absolutely cannot stand losing and will whine and make excuses for it because he’s such a shallow fragile person. Best memory I have is me and a couple guys were playing golf with him at one of his clubs up here and he misses two easy puts that put him behind the leader in our foursome, picks his ball up, drops it in the hole and marks his scorecard as though he made the first put and then goes “if any of you guys complain and tell Melania or anyone else about this and hurt my standing, you’ll never play a round here again.” He’s such a tool lol
Old 11-10-2020, 04:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

I’m not a Lib. I’m a republican who voted for Trump in 2016
Old 11-10-2020, 04:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like when you would talk about Hillary and Obama every day for the last four years?
Haha Obama is the worse President the USA has had, the stats don't lie.

But hay, he did it with a smile so it's all okay.
Old 11-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

i asked several friends / relatives that voted for biden why they thought biden would be a better president, they all said they have no faith in him

they just hate donald

its all misguided anger, they just dont want to admit donald will do a better job at managing the US
Closed Thread