Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2010, 09:23 PM
Sarnak

Default Fresh Baked Muffins

Karn Tassen and Voleen Tassen will not give the correct text to do the quest "Fresh Baked Muffins" this is how the quest should go:

The current edition of the Qeynos newspaper suggested speaking with Qeynos Merchants and the Coalition of Tradefold about how we can help in the current famine.

Speak to Karn or Voleen Tassan in Voleen's Bakery in South Qeynos.

The conversation with Karn:

You say, 'Hail, Karn Tassen'

Karn Tassen says 'Bah, I told Voleen it would happen and it finally did! Food is becoming so scarce that I'm starting to run out of stock. You wouldn't happen to [be a baker] yourself or maybe you [know] someone who bakes?'

You say, 'I am a baker.'

Karn Tassen says 'Well good! Maybe you can help me restock. If you are a baker you could help me out by restocking my [muffin supply]. Or if you don't mind a little travel, you can pick up a [shipment of bread] for me.'

You say, 'What muffin supply?'

Karn Tassen says 'Thanks, you're a pal. Take this crate and fill it with muffins, then seal it up and bring the Full Muffin Crate back to me. Don't go trying to pass off that store bought stuff on me either, I need fresh baked muffins. The ones in the stores are already too old and will get moldy too fast, so I don't want those.'

Take the box and fill it with 10 UNSTACKED baked muffins and combine. (Obviously, you need to baking skill for this). Give the box back to Karn for some gold (I got 2gp and 4gp) and faction changes
Old 11-15-2010, 09:44 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad_mo123 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The current edition of the Qeynos newspaper suggested speaking with Qeynos Merchants and the Coalition of Tradefold about how we can help in the current famine.
Qeynos won't have a newspaper for a very long time, if at all during the project. Don't think this one is classic.
Old 11-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Sarnak

Well, might not be classic but the earliest comment on it is 2001 on allakhazam atleast.
Old 08-12-2021, 06:48 PM
Developer

This was added a few years ago to the April 2001 timeline when I added the bread shipment quest. Moving to resolved.