Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2021, 12:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe your suffering is good, so that someone's happiness on a yacht in Ibiza is possible.

In the end, both people are as insignificant as a leaf blowing along the ground.
They are but I cannot as easily make the link as some Democrats can that my suffering is in any way related to their joy. They didn’t take my money or my stuff

Income inequality = / = one is growing and one is shrinking. It just means that both are growing, at very different rates
Last edited by unsunghero; 10-23-2021 at 12:15 PM..
Old 10-23-2021, 12:16 PM
Planar Protector

Satan was like, "god you cant do this, there will be pain and sadness!"

and god is like, yeah thats the point! There will also be orgasms and boats.

But satan is like, that is so unfair! Unfair to those that have to feel pain! That is why our system is so much better!

No, our system is bad because you are a robot.

Well Ill bet you that if you give them the choice between pain or joy I can convince more of them to cause pain for their own joy than you can convince cause joy for their on joy!

Deal, you're on.

*earth begins its game.
Old 10-23-2021, 12:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Satan was like, "god you cant do this, there will be pain and sadness!"

and god is like, yeah thats the point! There will also be orgasms and boats.

But satan is like, that is so unfair! Unfair to those that have to feel pain! That is why our system is so much better!

No, our system is bad because you are a robot.

Well Ill bet you that if you give them the choice between pain or joy I can convince more of them to cause pain for their own joy than you can convince cause joy for their on joy!

Deal, you're on.

*earth begins its game.
On a physical level, pain produces happiness. Pain causes the brain to respond with endorphins which are happy chemicals

I’ve wondered sometimes if people that are drawn to exercise have a brain wired to produce slightly more. I remember one time on a Vegas trip my fiends and I went to some German restaurant/bar with gorgeous waitresses. You could order this “flight” (I think is the term) which is a row of different kinds of shots to sample. The thing is, if you order it, they bring it out on a wooden paddle, then you have to volunteer to get paddled in front of the bar

My friends and I already being drunk volunteered. What we didn’t realize is that the waitresses don’t fuck around, there is nothing sexual or kinky about the paddling. They baseball swing it into your ass as hard as they can. My cousin had a dark bruise across both cheeks from his hit. I remember getting hit, and sitting down with them, and we are all exclaiming how much that hurt and how surprised we were at how hard they hit. Myself, drunk, and feeling a flood of endorphins from the hard hit, was the only person who went back up to get hit a second time. Nothing sexual about it for me, I just enjoyed the endorphin rush from the pain
Old 10-23-2021, 12:52 PM
Banned

Even your multiple backups of your minecraft worlds will eventually fail and that data will be lost for ever.

Entropy is an information game and the church has been devoured by the great serpent. Known as Shai Halud.

We will all go into the desert and give ourselves over to him in the end.
Old 10-23-2021, 02:47 PM
Fire Giant

Doomer thread.
Old 10-25-2021, 05:22 AM
Banned

This is a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blogs that understand the value of providing quality resources for free. minesweeper
Old 10-27-2021, 06:49 PM
Fire Giant

I'm going to be paranoid my post was offensive. Sorry, please don't ban me. =(
Old 10-27-2021, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

I hope there are giant sandworms on Mars like Arakus
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Closed Thread