Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-26-2015, 12:47 AM
Large Rat

Default Happy days are here again.

Hi all,

I just recently discovered p99 and got started playing the best game ever, complete with blocky figures and all just a few days back. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I played eq from around 2000 until around 08 or so on the luclin server. In the end I had 3 accounts with 2-3 toons over 65 (and a lot of lower level ones). My final main was a bl. Before that I had a dwarf warrior and my first main was a woody druid. One main thing that killed it for me was the massive time sync just to stay competitive. I guess I just burned out and it was more like a second job than a game. My old magelo from before I stopped: http://eq.magelo.com/profile/835140

I've returned to my roots here and made a dorf tank. I'm once again having fun playing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm only level 13 and am hanging out in cb so if anyone needs a stubby tin can, send a tell to orkhammer in game.

Oh yeah, I wanted to thank the awesome person who equipped me with an almost entire set of crafted armor. It made a huge difference(I was in patchwork). And to the person who gave me the dagger, you are awesome too. Finally the person who handed me the axe in front of kaladim, you rock. All of the drive by buffers. Oh and the pally who has the Druid main(at least I think it's your main) thanks for the constant buffs.

It would have brought me back to the days when you sat to med and could not see anything but your spell book without all the help, but the community here is the best.

Anywho, I'll wrap this up. Sorry for rambling on.

Orkhammer
Old 10-27-2015, 11:34 PM
Large Rat

Since I posted this I gained 2 more levels, tanked crush and lived and managed to only train my group once.

Also wanted to thank the person who did a drive-by twinking in cb. Thank you so much for that gear.

-Ork
Closed Thread