Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no no it's just nice to hear you look good, straight men dont hear that much from strangers.
I find it flattering no matter the source. I’ve never done it, but I’d be down to go to a gay bar as long as no one there gets aggressive. Preferably going with a mixed group of friends (some gay some straight)

And yeah one positive for gay couples is that you know they are 100% ready for a kid when they have one. That gives them a leg up on many many straight couples
Old 10-27-2021, 11:49 PM
Banned

This is kind of dark humor comedy, but it came on Sirius comedy station when I had that and it reminded me of work

I sometimes have to do critical incident stress debriefings which is talking to usually a group of people who have recently witnessed a traumatic event involving loss such as a suicide or murder/accidental death. These are usually set up ideally a few days to a week after the event occurred. If it is hours after the event it’s instead referred to as mental health first aid and it tends to be a lot easier, because people are still typically in a state of complete shock and so they don’t engage much, and just tend to give a thousand yard stare into nothingness. If it’s a few days to a week later not only are people no longer in a state of shock but can also process how the event has negatively impacted their functioning (nightmares, loss of appetite, inability to concentrate, etc)

It’s always good to help people, but these are always difficult because it’s a lot of tears and sorrow poured out, which can bring you down a bit no matter who you are. I’ve also been asked to give death notifications such as telling someone their parent just died a few hours ago. This should be more of a family member’s, clergy, or police’s place, and luckily there has always been one of these who can do it

But this bit about a rabbit reminded me of it:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-28-2021, 02:34 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2021, 06:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe because straight males are usually miserable, married to a ugly women and with 2 or 3 bad kids they don't want. Gay men get to adopt the exact kid they want and usually live a happier life
lmao either troll of the year or straight delusional fuckwad
Old 10-28-2021, 08:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao either troll of the year or straight delusional fuckwad
Please tell us where the words touched you on the bear. Stop the gay bashing or I will have you banned okay?
Old 10-28-2021, 08:44 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please tell us where the words touched you on the bear. Stop the gay bashing or I will have you banned okay?
You have no power here!
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 10-28-2021, 09:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no power here!
A demon of the ancient world. /nods
Old 10-28-2021, 09:55 AM
Fire Giant

Dave Chapelle is funny and will not be backing down to you ladyboys.
Old 10-28-2021, 10:22 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have no power here!
When gays speak people listen or they get canceled, okay sweetie?
Old 10-28-2021, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When gays speak people listen or they get canceled, okay sweetie?
Lol, go cry to mommy.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Closed Thread