Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2019, 01:32 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe the guy has two braincells and can rub them together hard enough to realize where you were going with trying to characterize a guy's facial expression? You think that dude is stupid enough to not realize what you're trying to imply there?

Also "Look at this guy, he's looking at this girl weird!" is definitely equivalent to someone actually saying "Is it wrong to be more sexually attracted to your own daughter than your wife?" and “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father….” and "I’ve said that if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.”
Great narrative. Now can you take it out of your own bias and reconsider? The problem with your argument is you don't know the dynamic between those comments and what they truly meant. Youre taking something out of context with no basis on how it refers to their relationship and now arguing that gives you merit to assume but no one else can assume on any other questionable behavior, joking or not. Get off your high horse.

I'm glad you are the de facto on what language determines someone who is actually attracted to their daughter and would cross the line versus who wouldn't. Both are assumptions, you're just the only one here claiming that your assumptions or jokes have merit and someone elses don't.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Post some vids of him doing the shaking thing when talking about other people if you want this argument to be taken seriously.

Also that's not a picture, it's a video. It moves and has the audio of him mocking this disabled man while waving around like a jackass. This is an important difference.
There are plenty. Do a google search for god's sake.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

You have the time to endlessly defend Trump publicly mocking a man's physical disability, but you can't be bothered to copy and paste a link to a video that you claim to already have?
Old 09-26-2019, 01:40 PM
Fire Giant

Since you are lazy as shit and can't disassociate the bullshit for reality....

Here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwC63Fuh4wA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQQq50JWsmY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4604reEqk0

There are about 10 more. Trump just has a very limited form of impressions. Sorry it didn't hit your point of him being an asshole. I'll let you try another avenue you can put your bias into.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have the time to endlessly defend Trump publicly mocking a man's physical disability, but you can't be bothered to copy and paste a link to a video that you claim to already have?
No there is something called guided self discovery. Something you'll probably never figure out in that echo chamber.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:43 PM
Sarnak

I'd say there's a pretty big difference in interpreting an expression from an almost 80 year old man in a specific way and three verbatim quotes that can all be summarized as "My daughter is hot, if she wasn't my daughter I'd fuck her." I'm not saying that he actually has or anything, he just keeps saying it for some reason.

But hey, sure, it's definitely not like your own bias is the reason you brought up the Biden picture in the first place. If this is the hill you want to die on go for it. I doubt that either of them has ever done anything towards the girl in question. I just thought it hilarious how you complained as if your coworker bringing up Trump after you try to imply that to him was based off some fanatic obsession as if anyone is going to be fooled by that.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry, but you aren't going to convince anyone who isn't already a true believer. The last one is just a bad vocal impression of Ted Cruz.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I'd say there's a pretty big difference in interpreting an expression from an almost 80 year old man in a specific way and three verbatim quotes that can all be summarized as "My daughter is hot, if she wasn't my daughter I'd fuck her." I'm not saying that he actually has or anything, he just keeps saying it for some reason.

But hey, sure, it's definitely not like your own bias is the reason you brought up the Biden picture in the first place. If this is the hill you want to die on go for it. I doubt that either of them has ever done anything towards the girl in question. I just thought it hilarious how you complained as if your coworker bringing up Trump after you try to imply that to him was based off some fanatic obsession as if anyone is going to be fooled by that.
My own bias is the irony in the situation. My issue is I don't even like Trump. I just like uninformed idiots less. I'm not complaining, you are just missing the context AGAIN. The context is the co-worker constantly berates and complains about Trump. Every problem is Trump's problem. Trump is a sexist, racist and treats women like crap. His point of view is similar to yours that Trump probably harasses his daughter. I point that out and his only connection is back to Trump. I find this to be dishonest and disingenuous. I hate that more than I hate Trump. People who let the media feed their bias to where they believe everything relates to Trump.

It's a bad thing for society on both ends and it isn't reality. Then I go back to my point....it creates people like Horza.
Old 09-26-2019, 01:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
"There's a thing that exists that disproves your argument, but I don't have it. I just kind of remember it. You're going to have to go hunting for it yourself but it's totally true."

God damn, I can't believe it. If you can't trust a Nazi on the internet, who can you trust any more?
You're not proving it any way either dipshit. The best argument you can make is, 'we don't know really, maybe he was mocking the reporter but it's not likely'.

Luckily the average voter agreed to me because this bullshit blew over in like 5 seconds in real time.

Let's all pray for Michelle Fields too and vicious attack she endured.
Closed Thread