Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2020, 11:25 AM
Banned

I'd say they can stay the fuck out of your camp and stop stealing mobs from it in the first place charmed or not.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty common tactic to break charm, deaggro, let pet heal up, recharm. Pretty dick move to steal someone's obviously two weapon pet when they are in the area and within sight. I'd prefer less rules.
The mob is not your pet and you don’t have aggro on it... I think technically this is a ‘somebody stole my item from a vendor’ issue.
Old 08-24-2020, 11:55 AM
Aviak

Regardless of rules it’s a shit move. I similarly had an issue recently where I was charm killing a 4 pop and a monk walked right by me and pulled the remaining two mobs during my first fight. Not sure what the rules are on that but I know I’d never do that to someone. I just gated out and left. In my experience people like that will eventually cause a train that kills me.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:29 PM
Banned

sorry you lost your pet
(LOL)
Old 08-24-2020, 01:33 PM
Aviak

Seems like a dick move by whomever is grabbing the mob from the camp you are holding.
Old 08-24-2020, 01:52 PM
Banned

consider blue
Old 08-24-2020, 03:03 PM
Fire Giant

If its outdoor camp. Your only allowed one spawn, So tech if your charming thats ur spawn. So either your pet or the next PH is up for grabs. If indoor camp is what you can see. So if you charm a mob from another room, your pet is up for grabs. Personally I think Its a crappy thing to do to kill enchanters pets, or try and play this rule lawyer card. But also IMO OP is toxic so just a way the world helps itself[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Old 08-24-2020, 03:23 PM
Orc

Consider red
Old 08-24-2020, 03:50 PM
Planar Protector

can someone explain to me what is going on here?

Are we talking like, using the shin ghoul lord as a pet while you farm bloodthirsties?
Old 08-24-2020, 04:55 PM
Fire Giant

No Jib, OP is saying for example take ghoul lord camp mobs in room. If he charms one and uses it to farm others and PH Is he considered keeping his camp clear if he leaves up the charmed. In that case hes tech keeping camp clear. Even if that one mob stays alive via charm(its tech considered handled and CC'd).

But again if you look at it hes charming a mob not originally in room. Say HHK Goblins the backstab npc that people charm all the time. That mob doesn't belong in your room of goblins. So if it breaks, Its a dick move but tech when it breaks someone can Gank your mob or just charm themselves(bc you can't have more then 1 camp in a dungeon.

But pretty sure this is all a stupid post hence should be in RNF. Seems someone caused him some hurt and OP is sour about it.
Mama Vinelsier Lepermesiah Server 1st 60 Grave Lord(And only The Grave Lord)//Resilak 50 Monk//Tenchi Masaki 50 Wizard//Jaskieer 48 Bard// Heeheehee Teeheehee 57 Mage// Belll Cranel 50 Monkdrackgon 54 rogue, Cuddlezzz 60 shaman
RIP<Gathered Might>
Closed Thread