Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2020, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Henrique is garbage and fucking stupid to boot. Giving him warder loot is like putting it on a mage.
you sound like you dont have any however, sorry you dont.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:31 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
accidentally just found this post from 2 years ago

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

here is the video that henrique is frothing at the mouth over, about slaysh blatantly cheating

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii-A...ature=youtu.be

we cheat so bad. we have to concede all the mobs because we cheat. also, we never concede mobs. I also heard of a Riot member quitting the game recently because freedom cheats so bad and the gm's like us more

I'm just saying bro, i agree with the sentiment that we should work together as p99 players. There's a lot of cool things we could do as a community. Like what if we just decided, this week, tov has no rules. That would be fun. We could all train the shit out of each other and let out some aggression. There's countless fun events we could do as a community if we would pull together as one.

We instantly conceded doze 2 weeks ago when we fucked up, immediately to boot. no mention of this?

I'm just saying "unchainedfury", you can replace a few names on henriques post and he's basically saying the same thing you are. Yet, AM lasted two more years, while AW was pretty much suspended off the server for raid infractions.

Comparing a concede (pretty sure it came after we got fte) when you obviously had 5 racers to... a guy that was obviously not racing, who was a little tipsy, who was in your guild before, who's a good player who didn't know that passing the line in kael before fte is punishable by death since they just returned, who didn't even run up when everyone else started racing, but a short while after in order to help tag.... isn't fair bro. Because Freedom took a second and asked, do we REALLY need to concede two KT's because of a really dumb technicality before doing so.... doesn't mean we have no intention of making things right if our guild makes a mistake. Nor does it represent a "kill one to concede two mindset" ............... as we've won all the kt ftes in the race era so far. There is no desperation for the mob. Kkobe running up clearly after the race was started had absolutely no effect on the outcome of the race. That's not cheating. That's a mistake.

For reference, the people he's referring to as cheaters... Slaysh and Aikons... i mean Slaysh was the world second level 60 character when WoW classic released... and Aikons is a server legend who was also a very rational and down to earth guy... also a former pro dota player. What i'm trying to insinuate is that they were just better than him at the game, and he was mad.
You are so invested in this garbage at this point your mom should just shut your internet off and force you to get a job at fast food so you can move forward with your life.
Old 09-19-2020, 08:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikebro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or he could just watch this classic

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rs9w5bgtJC8&t=7s
damn that's actually pretty cool. probably needs a remaster tho
Old 09-19-2020, 08:41 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario 7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are so invested in this garbage at this point your mom should just shut your internet off and force you to get a job at fast food so you can move forward with your life.
nah she wouldn't do that yo she luv me

btw u seem like an angry dude.. wanna talk about it? i'm here for you, you can PM me
Old 09-19-2020, 08:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mario 7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also in what world can you get a job at fast food and move forward from your moms house
Old 09-19-2020, 09:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twochain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
also in what world can you get a job at fast food and move forward from your moms house
Don't make me have to agree with Twochain.
Not.
Cool.
Old 09-19-2020, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Nice projection, actually so invested you're legitimately angry lol.
Old 09-20-2020, 01:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by SantagarBrax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Case in Point just now: FTE on Jorl and Dain exact log times xx:52.25, while actively running a CH chain in ToV in /ooc and setup for Jorl, then claim accidental on Jorl and kill Dain.

The proof is in the pudding as they say.

This is the Exact type of thing that Riot does not do and Freedom refuses to even discuss it while continuing on as if nothing happened.
So we're just going to pretend that Riot didn’t break the spirit of lockout rules last weekend by purposefully wiping at 7% on a stable engage to force a lockout standoff on Dozekar?
Old 09-20-2020, 01:42 AM
Planar Protector

I weighed the option at about tree-fiddy.
Old 09-20-2020, 02:26 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyborg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So we're just going to pretend that Riot didn’t break the spirit of lockout rules last weekend by purposefully wiping at 7% on a stable engage to force a lockout standoff on Dozekar?
I would watch that video, where is it?
Closed Thread