Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

For the record I am not angry with Asteria. Nor am I trying to make a point about trans people. I am just interested in helping her seek attention with more appropriate behavior. Less autism slinging or bashing.

The autistic people I have met, two in person, one online. One isn't highly functioning. Would not get that she's trying to claim that I'm autistic.

They struggle pretty hard with day to day activities like making breakfast, let alone posting online.

There's definitely a lot of neurodivergence here though.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:28 PM
Sarnak

stop calling him a her, are you confused?
Old 11-10-2020, 06:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morton Jr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stop calling him a her, are you confused?
Very ;p

I'm just honestly trying to be nice and helpful. Mr Morton.
Old 11-10-2020, 06:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record I am not angry with Asteria. Nor am I trying to make a point about trans people. I am just interested in helping her seek attention with more appropriate behavior. Less autism slinging or bashing.

The autistic people I have met, two in person, one online. One isn't highly functioning. Would not get that she's trying to claim that I'm autistic.

They struggle pretty hard with day to day activities like making breakfast, let alone posting online.

There's definitely a lot of neurodivergence here though.
I, and the studies, are referring to autism spectrum disorders. You and many other online trans people def seen to have some version of high functioning autism or Asperger's.
Last edited by Asteria; 11-10-2020 at 06:43 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, and ghe study, an referring to autism spectrum disorders. You and many other online trans people def seen to have some version of high functioning autism or Asperger's.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 07:10 PM
Planar Protector

If your tranny is slipping just change the autism fluid
Old 11-10-2020, 07:36 PM
Planar Protector

To continue being clear..

While I personally feel like it's very unlikely I'm autistic. I'm not saying I am "not autistic" absolutely. I never was tested nor am I expert enough to self diagnose.

I'm more concerned about how actually provably autistic people feel about having their condition memed by someone in order to get my attention.

Pms are now available and Asteria and Cecily off ignore for those of you who have anything else they'd like to personally address with myself.
Old 11-10-2020, 08:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If your tranny is slipping just change the autism fluid
bahaha
Old 11-10-2020, 08:07 PM
Banned

i definitely don't have ASD. I actually experience such intense empathy that I sometimes hallucinate hearing my partner's thoughts, hear thoughts thru walls etc (when I smoke pot and such). I've charmed my way from homeless tramp in rags to the top of society twice now. So if I have ASD i'm definitely not ugly, let's put it that way lol.

The Blanchard stuff is a funny angle for trolling, Asteria, but it's sad you will be subjecting yourself to penning those arguments from here out. You are very obviously upset with life and pushing that manure around inside yours and Cecily's head is just going to prolong your current episode of heartache. In the end, you are -- truly -- low-end intellects and I wish you would bother to learn something from your ivy-league-educated neuroscientist and molecular biologist friend. There is nothing to be gained from calling yourself male, except back-slaps from psychopaths. I would never ever do that. A husband will not marry you believing that. It's just sad, halfway-there Jordan Peterson-level neurobiology. It's the grossest explanation a transphobe could come up with. Yuck that that's how solid your thoughts are.

The fact that you don't recognize any difference between your brain then and now is explanation enough for why you still behave like a little boy trolling online. Evolve to the next level. Where you don't cave in when internet elves call you a man. It's as simple as self-love (and estrogen). Find something better to do than hating others who've found theirs, obsessing yourself with ruining their mood for their deserved "feeling superior".
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-10-2020 at 08:23 PM..
Old 11-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Banned

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i definitely don't have ASD. I actually experience such intense empathy that I sometimes hallucinate hearing my partner's thoughts, hear thoughts thru walls etc (when I smoke pot and such). I've charmed my way from homeless tramp in rags to the top of society twice now. So if I have ASD i'm definitely not ugly, let's put it that way lol.

The Blanchard stuff is a funny angle for trolling, Asteria, but it's sad you will be subjecting yourself to penning those arguments from here out. You are very obviously upset with life and pushing that manure around inside yours and Cecily's head is just going to prolong your current episode of heartache. In the end, you are -- truly -- low-end intellects and I wish you would bother to learn something from your ivy-league-educated neuroscientist and molecular biologist friend. There is nothing to be gained from calling yourself male, except back-slaps from psychopaths. I would never ever do that. A husband will not marry you believing that. It's just sad, halfway-there Jordan Peterson-level neurobiology. It's the grossest explanation a transphobe could come up with. Yuck that that's how solid your thoughts are.

The fact that you don't recognize any difference between your brain then and now is explanation enough for why you still behave like a little boy trolling online. Evolve to the next level. Where you don't cave in when internet elves call you a man. It's as simple as self-love (and estrogen). Find something better to do than hating others who've found theirs, obsessing yourself with ruining their mood for their deserved "feeling superior".

Sorry, but you and your gay boyfriend/husband are probably self-hating gay or bisexual genetic males. Straight men generally don't like penis or effeminate men that live as women.

I know you drank the SJW transgender movement kool-aid and savagely turned/freaked out in meltdowns with many of your former friends whilst pretending they are all "psychopaths" for not playing along with your many delusions including those of you being an intellectual, upper class, or not a stay-at-home drug addict.

I hate to break it to you boy, but most people who are skeptical about some SJW far-left transgender theory and pseudoscience are definitely NOT psychopaths. Many many politically moderate and liberal people will forever see you as a male or man.

Just because most people you meet are nice to you in person, or want to have sex with you - does NOT mean that they see you as a true and honest womyn or that they do not see you as an effeminate pretty man.

When are you going to wake up.....when you go into rehab/therapy for the stimulant addiction and delusions of grandeur? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Asteria; 11-10-2020 at 08:53 PM..
Closed Thread