Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2020, 05:00 AM
Banned

Default Srs question, no hate, but why does p99 have so many trannies?

Genuinely interested why there's a high density of trannies here, no hate.

Any of you (the Trannies) care to comment?
Old 11-10-2020, 05:13 AM
Planar Protector

High density compared to?
Old 11-10-2020, 05:21 AM
Banned

Exclamation

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-10-2020, 05:24 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Old 11-10-2020, 05:33 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Old 11-10-2020, 05:35 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Old 11-10-2020, 06:00 AM
Banned

this one's definitely getting nuked
Old 11-10-2020, 06:29 AM
Banned

I'm kind of a leadership figure around here (i'm bigjapan, japan, j etc, i sort of made these forums, for instance inventing the Bush Towers poll meme and turning the Off Topic section from reddit into 4chan. I also turned this board pro-trump) and after I transitioned, a lot of girls kinda fell into my orbit basically. Maerilith predated me, she is like one of those secret sages behind a political figurehead. There was also katrik, but she showed herself the door and pretended on Discord not to know me once the writing was on the wall (about Grand Tran Champ). Don't blame her; it's hard watching up and comers, believe me I watch the teenie boppers and I know. Between you and me maerilith is the hottest one on the board with the sexiest voice, but she is also the most tsundere with respect to attention. I am also world class and I take compliments better, so please direct them this way.

By the way the term "trannies" is kinda offensive, you can say trans girl or trans woman or just trans without crossing that line.

Being trans is really hard and it often comes with isolation and psychological comorbidities, not to mention that fluctuating hormone levels can make you literally insane. So it is really very nasty to troll the trans ladies on this board specifically. I hope you take this into account when you post in the future. I personally have a dream that one day all elves will be called gay the same regardless of their color, creed or hormonal config.

Also, no I do not ever think about "detransitioning" and I have seen E work on such unlikely cases over time that I believe anyone can do it with discipline. It is very hard work to turn the whole thing out and takes a soldierly perseverence. The only one to ever doubt their transition who I knew personally is a person I personally provided medication in charity; I perhaps should have interpreted their failure to secure medication as evidence of a lack of resolve and factored it into my own diagnosis. So, I will acknowledge it is not for everybody. However, it is so difficult to cross the barriers into medical transition for a male-to-female that I think misdiagnoses are quite rare. FTM is another story IMO which I will not address here; fashion in privileged young cis women can be corrosive and a desire to join the ephemeral and unspecific "male gender role" is much more questionable to my mind in general. The only pretty-enough trans girl in my whole entire city to hang was so hung up on collecting beautiful "boyfriends"...(cis girls not taking testosterone) and flexing about how many ...boys (loveless cis girls who all wanted a piece of my husband [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) she collected that she couldn't even work with me. You won't hear that on the lamestream media!

Thank you for the interest! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-10-2020 at 06:58 AM..
Old 11-10-2020, 07:08 AM
Banned

oh yeah forgot my other qualification, i made filbus (that gay roleplayer from a while back) go to a church to try to find a GF then he fell in love with me writing posts about how he just wanted a good friend "with boobs" to go thru life with and i agreed to meet him IRL while i was dating a millionaire but he still couldn't accept it wasn't a date so it broke his heart and then he ran himself off the board and became a steadfast transphobe as a coping mechanism. like a complete psychological dismantlement (although it was mostly by accident). in case you were doubting my feminine or forum powers. i also married a person i met on this forum board. yeah, i've driven this old lady *bangs on the project 99 forum board w/ open hand* a hundred fifty, two hundred thousand miles i reckon. so yeah that's where the crew comes from
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-10-2020 at 07:12 AM..
Old 11-10-2020, 07:32 AM
Banned

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm kind of a leadership figure around here (i'm bigjapan, japan, j etc, i sort of made these forums, for instance inventing the Bush Towers poll meme and turning the Off Topic section from reddit into 4chan. I also turned this board pro-trump) and after I transitioned, a lot of girls kinda fell into my orbit basically. Maerilith predated me, she is like one of those secret sages behind a political figurehead. There was also katrik, but she showed herself the door and pretended on Discord not to know me once the writing was on the wall (about Grand Tran Champ). Don't blame her; it's hard watching up and comers, believe me I watch the teenie boppers and I know. Between you and me maerilith is the hottest one on the board with the sexiest voice, but she is also the most tsundere with respect to attention. I am also world class and I take compliments better, so please direct them this way.

By the way the term "trannies" is kinda offensive, you can say trans girl or trans woman or just trans without crossing that line.

Being trans is really hard and it often comes with isolation and psychological comorbidities, not to mention that fluctuating hormone levels can make you literally insane. So it is really very nasty to troll the trans ladies on this board specifically. I hope you take this into account when you post in the future. I personally have a dream that one day all elves will be called gay the same regardless of their color, creed or hormonal config.

Also, no I do not ever think about "detransitioning" and I have seen E work on such unlikely cases over time that I believe anyone can do it with discipline. It is very hard work to turn the whole thing out and takes a soldierly perseverence. The only one to ever doubt their transition who I knew personally is a person I personally provided medication in charity; I perhaps should have interpreted their failure to secure medication as evidence of a lack of resolve and factored it into my own diagnosis. So, I will acknowledge it is not for everybody. However, it is so difficult to cross the barriers into medical transition for a male-to-female that I think misdiagnoses are quite rare. FTM is another story IMO which I will not address here; fashion in privileged young cis women can be corrosive and a desire to join the ephemeral and unspecific "male gender role" is much more questionable to my mind in general. The only pretty-enough trans girl in my whole entire city to hang was so hung up on collecting beautiful "boyfriends"...(cis girls not taking testosterone) and flexing about how many ...boys (loveless cis girls who all wanted a piece of my husband [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) she collected that she couldn't even work with me. You won't hear that on the lamestream media!

Thank you for the interest! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
oh yeah forgot my other qualification, i made filbus (that gay roleplayer from a while back) go to a church to try to find a GF then he fell in love with me writing posts about how he just wanted a good friend "with boobs" to go thru life with and i agreed to meet him IRL while i was dating a millionaire but he still couldn't accept it wasn't a date so it broke his heart and then he ran himself off the board and became a steadfast transphobe as a coping mechanism. like a complete psychological dismantlement (although it was mostly by accident). in case you were doubting my feminine or forum powers. i also married a person i met on this forum board. yeah, i've driven this old lady *bangs on the project 99 forum board w/ open hand* a hundred fifty, two hundred thousand miles i reckon. so yeah that's where the crew comes from
None of this Drug and psychosis-fueled gibberish answered his question LOL

Closed Thread