Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2019, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Imagine losing at everquest and then making a cringey guild discussion post claiming you suddenly care about the rest of the server (you don’t and never have and never will) and want to not contest a bunch of stuff that you lost to a better guild.

What a ride!

[Extra credit for the detoxx discussion logs he sounded like a ragey teenager who wasnt getting his way with the parents.]
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 08-22-2019, 12:54 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuggie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
@Hotel

I miss the smack talk sometimes, so I may have missed them saying they got good. They have, however, maintained they are out zerging you from what I've seen. Which makes sense because franswa was the TMO recruitment officer, no? Zero is how they beat IB too.
I was never an officer in TMO. I was however tagged there for ~2 weeks back in 2014ish? Don't think I made it to one raid though.
Old 08-22-2019, 01:31 AM
Kobold

I hope Riot sticks to what they are saying about how they are wanting to help the server but just seems weird to go for the golems when you could get them when CT pops. You go for vox when you could go for gorenaire instead. You go for the cobalt scar dragon and then when Kittens kills it they try to concede x2 and planarity denies that and wants loot deletion from the kill.
Old 08-22-2019, 01:34 AM
Sarnak

Aftermath has always been an opportunistic guild with respect to adapting to the current raiding meta; good or bad, have to give credit where it's due. It's worth noting that the primary reason AM ended up as the top guild for so long is due to their neurotic frapsquesting of Awakened and using those fraps to capitalize on compounding raid suspension times against AW; this ultimately led to the dissolution of AW into Tempest and Untz/Core. The longstanding domination of Aftermath is less owed to their skill and more due to the fact that their biggest competitor had all of their momentum zeroed out. Glad to see AM is on the way out (if true) and that the superior group of players is rightfully back on top again. Cheers to my old AW buds.
Old 08-22-2019, 02:55 AM
Sarnak

You left out the part where a non tagged toon in the guild got fte then kited it around CS for 5 minutes before they killed it.
Old 08-22-2019, 03:15 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vallaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You go for the cobalt scar dragon and then when Kittens kills it they try to concede x2 and planarity denies that and wants loot deletion from the kill.
Must not of been a mob Riot was "giving away" this week *shrug*

Gabronth
15 Human Paladin
Old 08-22-2019, 03:25 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodyF86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You left out the part where a non tagged toon in the guild got fte then kited it around CS for 5 minutes before they killed it.
Go for FTE with fraps running. Don't ask for concessions, ask for raid bans.
It worked once against the Awakened folks, it will work again.
Never forget Permafrost!
Old 08-22-2019, 04:58 AM
Planar Protector

concede
Old 08-22-2019, 09:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i bet we have way hotter dudes too, cmon post pics - you won't
No one wants to contribute to your spank bank.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 08-22-2019, 09:27 AM
Aviak

Obviously the solution is to eliminate guilds all together on P99.

All raids need to be posted on the forums so that people know where to go and when.

No more Poop Socking. No more FTE. Just good old fashion 1999 raids.
Closed Thread