Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2019, 02:19 PM
Planar Protector

Default does anyone here play live eq?

if so what server? what's a good 2019 solo/molo char to romp around from 1-110 or 115 if i shell out 30 bucks for the expacs? non-tlp of course

im thinking of doing my semi-annual 'see what's up in actual everquest' ritual. bunch of kronos leftover from the tlp's i wouldn't mind blowing on gear for a newb to take as far as i can get to the end game.. i don't want to box though

anyone got advice on servers? classes? should i avoid gearing up a lv 1 because xp is so fast?

cheers
Old 12-01-2019, 03:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I do FV when I'm live and Agnaar for TLP. FV has that free trade + 50% xp bonus and a large population going for it.

Mage is always easy but if you're looking to blow krono then you might as well gear up a Warrior or SK and molo away. My Warrior can handle much more than my Mage but tanks are pretty stupid overpowered.

Oh, yes avoid gearing a level one if you plan on leveling all the way. It's a waste unless just going for cheap defiant.
Old 12-01-2019, 05:22 PM
Planar Protector

i made a frog sk named hantu on FV. i heard that race doesn't matter because of AAs, hope thats true because frogs are cool
Old 12-01-2019, 07:37 PM
Planar Protector

ok nevermind. instantly reminded why i dont like melee on that client. the camera lurches forward like a mile every swing... very obnoxious
Old 12-03-2019, 10:06 PM
Fire Giant

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I do FV when I'm live and Agnaar for TLP. FV has that free trade + 50% xp bonus and a large population going for it.

Mage is always easy but if you're looking to blow krono then you might as well gear up a Warrior or SK and molo away. My Warrior can handle much more than my Mage but tanks are pretty stupid overpowered.

Oh, yes avoid gearing a level one if you plan on leveling all the way. It's a waste unless just going for cheap defiant.
FV is a good recommendation, I support this idea! +1

Last time I was in live was mostly tlps and out of nostalgia FV due to their amazing mechanic of not tagging stuff "no drop".
----------------------------------
[center]
Closed Thread