Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2020, 03:33 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

People that are way more invested in hating me have my address. They are way more dangerous than a bunch of pukes on the internet sending me pizza or dildos. If someone wants to traverse the drive to an area that has guns everywhere. Pass a never traveled 1500 ft driveway alerting all my neighbors they're coming. Pass through cameras and German Shepherds. To make it to my house littered with guns and people willing to use them. Be my guest. Maybe you might catch me outside giving a shepherd a run on my atv. They're gonna have to be quick because I always have an AR on the rack. Oh and trust me, in 45 acres, I will see you before you ever see me.
Holy shit. All this says to me is that you're incredibly scared of the world.

It's okay, man. The world's not all that bad.

It's okay.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:46 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tethler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh, so you don't get it. That's ok though. Best of luck in stopping identity theft or something equally shitty with your AR though.
Once again I prove my point. People like you are mad that people like me don't live real life in terror so you lash out in social media. You are transparent my friend. You hate masculinity and will ridicule and berate its expression because every time anyone does it, it makes you feel smaller and smaller.

Identity theft? Lol, ok. Why anyone would want to steal my identity is beyond me. Go ahead, take a credit card out or something. The worst thing I have to deal with is signing a fraud affidavit. I don't need credit as everything I have is paid for anyhow; maybe you think I should be terrified of the banks too since it seems you live under their thumb.

Your life is clearly out of control. Trying to impose your fragility on others is your way to convince yourself that you have a modicum of control. You're the type of guy that revels in schadenfreude as you run to the government, teacher, or mommy to tell on other people you envy.
Old 02-01-2020, 03:48 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethius Marlowe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Holy shit. All this says to me is that you're incredibly scared of the world.

It's okay, man. The world's not all that bad.

It's okay.
Lol, ok. I freely give my address and I am afraid of the world. Got it. When you put on a seat belt does that mean you're afraid of driving? What a dope.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:25 PM
Aviak

I don't live as remote as I can, with cameras, guard dogs, atv's and weapons. lol. I just live in society with my doors unlocked. I don't live in some weird middle america scaredycat bunker.

It's okay bro. really.

It's okay to be scared.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:45 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaelseren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My life is clearly out of control. Trying to impose my fragility on others is my way to convincing myself that I have a modicum of control. I'm the type of guy that revels in schadenfreude as I run to the government, teacher, or mommy to tell on other people I envy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
You are #1 most toxic.
Old 02-01-2020, 08:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Your life is clearly out of control. Trying to impose your fragility on others is your way to convince yourself that you have a modicum of control. You're the type of guy that revels in schadenfreude as you run to the government, teacher, or mommy to tell on other people you envy.
around here being a tattletail is just called petitionquest

welcome to p99 you weirdo
Old 02-01-2020, 10:05 PM
Orc

Why don't you put your head up my butt and fight for air!
Old 02-01-2020, 10:55 PM
Fire Giant

Skim skim skim....

So I’ll fight ya, but you can’t get near me in my bunker and rifle.

Good luck with them revenue’ers and men from The Bank.
Old 02-01-2020, 11:11 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I have to be in what I do.
Faggot.
Old 02-02-2020, 01:05 AM
Kobold

If that's all you have on Patchet.

I will still vote he's the nicest guy on the green server. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]