Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2021, 10:52 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was this guys main?

Name and Shame - lets go
It's Xosire. Just came back to the game after like a 10 year hiatus. Apparently he was a P.O.S. back in the day, and hasn't changed his spots. Someone dug up his old forum posts from back then, I think he posted under the name abacab or something similar?
Old 12-17-2021, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's Xosire. Just came back to the game after like a 10 year hiatus. Apparently he was a P.O.S. back in the day, and hasn't changed his spots. Someone dug up his old forum posts from back then, I think he posted under the name abacab or something similar?
jah bless
Old 12-17-2021, 11:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moerne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Moerne coming thru
Old 12-17-2021, 11:36 PM
Large Rat

Imagine being so mad you log in your old guilds bot and intentionally train them with it... shit wrong thread.
Old 12-17-2021, 11:42 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who was this guys main?

Name and Shame - lets go
his main is xosire. hes been a laughing stock of the server forever. just search xosire on the forums here
Old 12-18-2021, 12:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Abacab wasn't actually Xosire, he was just the trolliest of the early server trolls. He'd be immensely pleased that his 11 year old post caused this confusion though.
Old 12-18-2021, 01:32 AM
Sarnak

drugs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a real piece of shit.

You suck at the game, if you gotta delete your old guilds bots to have fun. You aren't shit and I could run circles around you. It's sad that it comes to this. I don't even play blue anymore but if I ran into you I'd make sure to flame you. I hope you get IP banned somehow and can't play again. You have no idea how game mechanics works and 90% of the players on blue are better than your trash ass
Old 12-18-2021, 01:34 AM
Kobold

imagine thinking they wouldn't immediately catch you stealing from and deleting guild bots.
Ielwenu - 56 magician
Deeloofie - 49 monk
Old 12-18-2021, 01:42 AM
Sarnak

He seemed super slow and terribly bad the game

IP bann very likely on top of perma bann
Old 12-18-2021, 02:31 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by reznor_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're a real piece of shit.

You suck at the game, if you gotta delete your old guilds bots to have fun. You aren't shit and I could run circles around you. It's sad that it comes to this. I don't even play blue anymore but if I ran into you I'd make sure to flame you. I hope you get IP banned somehow and can't play again. You have no idea how game mechanics works and 90% of the players on blue are better than your trash ass
Don't worry, I paid him a 1 year VPN sub and the account linked to sub (haha the one in process to become a guide [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]) to thank him for this insane move. Xosire joined the P99 Hall of Fame. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread