Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-28-2015, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Default Brobb's Diary

I once told Brobb during a drunken rant of his that he should go write it in his fucking diary. It seems he decided to heed my advice, but he has since confused the petition forum with his diary. I think it's retarded that people can get suspended for saying naughty words to people in a private tell on a single occasion instead of the receiving party just ignoring the person. I think it is absurd that autists embrace this fucked up status quo and feign indignation and use it to grief people they don't like with suspensions.

Every day I get tells from people on red that make me think to myself, "If I sent that tell to Brobb, I would be suspended." And I have to admit, at certain times, the temptation to screenshot it and make a petition is pretty great - after all, the same happened to me and to countless pals. But no; I can't bring myself to that level of maggotry. And neither should you.

So going forward, every time I'm put into that situation, I'm going to screenshot it and post a petition here in this thread written in the style and spirit of Brobb. I invite you to do the same here if you feel that people getting in trouble for saying naughty words in private tells and other frivolous shit is ridiculous and should come to an end.

I very much hope you enjoy Brobb's Diary.
Old 05-28-2015, 12:36 AM
Planar Protector

Dear Diary:

Elf sim made me SO MAD TODAY that I had to come straight to the forums to write a novel about it.

THE END.
-Jeremy Lord Virgin The XVIII
Old 05-28-2015, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Nothing but riles and smiles for old Jeremy =)
Old 05-28-2015, 12:39 AM
Planar Protector

I'm so glad that electronic 1's and 0's on 16 year old elf sim can serve to alleviate your inadequate real life Jer Jer, I'm afraid you'd be just another suicide victim otherwise. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-28-2015, 12:47 AM
Planar Protector

Dear Diary,

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I was just PVPing with Teebs and was trying to have a nice chat with him after the fight and he started saying some really cruel and heartless things to me. I mean I know I'm not especially good at a bard but does he really need to tell me to kill myself? I actually did try to kill myself a few years ago after my wife left me and it was a really difficult period in my life. I play EQ to get away from my real life so why do I have to listen to people saying such mean things to me here? I had a friend who was gay and he used to get really offended when people would use such hateful homophobic speech and so do I. He eventually got AIDS and died. Can we please do something about this guy who is going around saying awful things to people ruining their time playing EQ?

Brobb
Old 05-28-2015, 01:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I once told Brobb during a drunken rant of his that he should go write it in his fucking diary. It seems he decided to heed my advice, but he has since confused the petition forum with his diary. I think it's retarded that people can get suspended for saying naughty words to people in a private tell on a single occasion instead of the receiving party just ignoring the person. I think it is absurd that autists embrace this fucked up status quo and feign indignation and use it to grief people they don't like with suspensions.

Every day I get tells from people on red that make me think to myself, "If I sent that tell to Brobb, I would be suspended." And I have to admit, at certain times, the temptation to screenshot it and make a petition is pretty great - after all, the same happened to me and to countless pals. But no; I can't bring myself to that level of maggotry. And neither should you.

So going forward, every time I'm put into that situation, I'm going to screenshot it and post a petition here in this thread written in the style and spirit of Brobb. I invite you to do the same here if you feel that people getting in trouble for saying naughty words in private tells and other frivolous shit is ridiculous and should come to an end.

I very much hope you enjoy Brobb's Diary.
Colgate petitioned GMs to get me to stop sending tells while he can usually use the /ignore function.

30 minutes after petitionquesting me he starts smack talking me in tells like the piece of shit hypocrite he is.

True story.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:07 AM
Planar Protector

Have screenshots for prof too.
Old 05-28-2015, 01:08 AM
Banned

god it felt so good seeing a GM telling you to stop using heinous real life attacks and then you get butthurt when i laughed at you dying to me and chuckslaw
Old 05-28-2015, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Why can't you ever just push the button?
Old 05-28-2015, 01:11 AM
Banned

Hey pal
Closed Thread