Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2022, 01:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Okay fine. Horza has claimed that only allowing legal citizens to vote is a problem.
You guys are wasting your time even engaging that guy. He's a total empty headed lightweight just distracting peepz and leading them out into the weeds on shit that is totally irrelevant cuz Biden is a confirmed failure
Old 01-24-2022, 01:31 AM
Planar Protector

Who knew just asking for a link to your source would make all you paste eaters so angry?
Old 01-24-2022, 01:45 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who knew just asking for a link to your source would make all you paste eaters so angry?
We’ve gone round and round about this on other topics

Horza_bot: post your source racist
Me: [posts source]
Horza_bot: (without reading) lol right wing garbage
Me: Not my fault your partisan news doesn’t cover this because it looks bad for their political agenda

And yes this can go both ways, the only difference is I will usually read the partisan propaganda rag Horza posts. But his programming isn’t advanced enough to do that so the script defaults to “lol right wing”
Old 01-24-2022, 02:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
total waste of time topic and a distraction

sorry biden is so terrible and you have never posted anything positive about him, ever
Old 01-24-2022, 10:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys are wasting your time even engaging that guy. He's a total empty headed lightweight just distracting peepz and leading them out into the weeds on shit that is totally irrelevant cuz Biden is a confirmed failure
Oh I know, it's just fun to see how blatantly transparent he'll be about it. Like you could post a dissertation on all the ways biden is failing, that he could easily try to dispute, but his response will be "trump lost paste eater", which is actually funny cause he's like actively participating in the running joke about how he never actually answers anything.
Old 01-24-2022, 10:55 AM
Banned

whats really sad is i agree a lot with the right wingers here i just think their political leaders are just as bad and why is newt gingrich even a thing still and why the fuck is biden president?

oh people who didn't vote for ms warren in the primaries

and ya even she is a carpetbagger
Old 01-24-2022, 10:56 AM
Banned

whats really sad is i agree a lot with the right wingers here i just think their political leaders are just as bad and why is newt gingrich even a thing still and why the fuck is biden president?

oh people who didn't vote for ms warren in the primaries

and ya even she is a carpetbagger
Old 01-24-2022, 12:56 PM
Planar Protector

Wonder where we’d be if we elected Bernie Sanders in 2016.

I’ll bet you Democrats and republicans would say that we’d be way worse off.
Old 01-24-2022, 02:05 PM
Planar Protector

Wouldn't it be easier to just post a source proving tons of illegals voted for Biden already instead of whining for half a dozen pages about how mean people who didn't vote for your rape daddy are?
Old 01-24-2022, 03:11 PM
Banned

Its easier to dive into your FEELINGS than it is to actually prove what you're talking about.

I FEEL like biden won, he won. So he won. Its settled. My feelings told me he won, just look at AZ. Look at all those ballots that tried to cheat for rape daddy. So much fraud in the RD race.
Closed Thread