Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-25-2021, 12:05 PM
Banned

Default Anyone celebrating Halloween? Best/favorite all-time costume?

Anyone wanna mention their costumes or plans? Or anyone want to mention their best/favorite all-time costume?

I’m going to 2 diff Halloween parties sat, one of which costumes must be movie themed. Open to ideas, the cheaper to get the better, and no bodypaint
Old 10-25-2021, 12:06 PM
Planar Protector

Im gonna go as a big ugly maga guy with a sign that says Halloween masks are for pussies and there is a pic of the Michael Myers mask on it
Old 10-25-2021, 12:09 PM
Banned

Yes we have done multiple trunk or treat events and box stores already.

Favorite costume was full ninja spec when i was more agile and did tons of backflips and constant ninja things during the night.

Its more of an parental event now. We used to vanish for eight hours and return with tons of candy from the dark reachea of the city.
Old 10-25-2021, 12:10 PM
Fire Giant

I'm going dressed like Cackling Kamala to spook the kids
Old 10-25-2021, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

I'm gonna dress up like one of those dudes on Colbert's show and add devil horns
Old 10-25-2021, 02:22 PM
Fire Giant

lol you fuckin losers will politicize anything...

Since you're bald, figure out a way to make/buy yourself something that looks like bird wings and then say you're a bald eagle. Can probably be done pretty cheap at a craft store with cardboard and feathers. Find some sort of beak mask at a halloween store. Add American flag t-shirt or cape for extra freedom.

Or Charlie brown. Find a yellow shirt, color the black zigzag with a sharpie, and then black shorts and brown shoes. Use a mascara pen to draw on that squiggle he's got on his forehead. Don't use the sharpie for that lol. Bring a pumpkin and you're covering the movie aspect. Or better yet a pumpkin shaped candy basket, only it's full of airplane booze bottles, and hand them out to folks.
Last edited by nostalgiaquest; 10-25-2021 at 02:27 PM..
Old 10-25-2021, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

or if your bald and dont want to go as those cucky costumes and want to be an alpha p99 psoter go as Mussolini and wear a PTA board member T shirt.
Old 10-25-2021, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol you fuckin losers will politicize anything...

Since you're bald, figure out a way to make/buy yourself something that looks like bird wings and then say you're a bald eagle. Can probably be done pretty cheap at a craft store with cardboard and feathers. Find some sort of beak mask at a halloween store. Add American flag t-shirt or cape for extra freedom.

Or Charlie brown. Find a yellow shirt, color the black zigzag with a sharpie, and then black shorts and brown shoes. Use a mascara pen to draw on that squiggle he's got on his forehead. Don't use the sharpie for that lol. Bring a pumpkin and you're covering the movie aspect. Or better yet a pumpkin shaped candy basket, only it's full of airplane booze bottles, and hand them out to folks.
Lol I like it but hoping to just have one costume for both that’s movie themed (since one requires it)

But as I was reading your suggestion, I was thinking about that Always Sunny episode with their birds of war:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 10-25-2021, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-25-2021, 02:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes we have done multiple trunk or treat events and box stores already.

Favorite costume was full ninja spec when i was more agile and did tons of backflips and constant ninja things during the night.

Its more of an parental event now. We used to vanish for eight hours and return with tons of candy from the dark reachea of the city.
Nice man, you can do a backflip? Jealous
Closed Thread