Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-19-2021, 11:41 PM
Banned

so i logged on to my sk and handed in my tome of discord to kill some naked level 1s
wasn't going to kill our star streamer whos stream event "is the largest number of people ever watching p1999" (wow!)
so i get permanently GM mezed and can't cast spells and im invulnerable and can't be ported out of the swamp nor cast my sow potions
/q doesn't fix it
so noticing im invulnerable i head to lguk to have some fun testing my new abilities
of course this elf time out is magically turned off while i have the minotaur maze trained towards the zone out near king and die
the kind GM rez's me after scolding me for "possibly" ruining this event
i thank him for his volunteer service and comment that i forgot world interference is only cool when they do it
get banned
sip
Old 12-20-2021, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

I can imagine you a Dunkin Donuts, covered in a thin layer of sweat stuffing your fat face with donut holes from your greasy tiny hands.
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 12-20-2021, 01:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can imagine you a Dunkin Donuts, covered in a thin layer of sweat stuffing your fat face with donut holes from your greasy tiny hands.
PFFFTTTTHAHAHAAA
Old 12-20-2021, 08:33 AM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man, let it go fungusfoot. It's embarrassing how mad and obsessed you are with his hands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so i logged on to my sk and handed in my tome of discord to kill some naked level 1s
wasn't going to kill our star streamer whos stream event "is the largest number of people ever watching p1999" (wow!)
so i get permanently GM mezed and can't cast spells and im invulnerable and can't be ported out of the swamp nor cast my sow potions
/q doesn't fix it
so noticing im invulnerable i head to lguk to have some fun testing my new abilities
of course this elf time out is magically turned off while i have the minotaur maze trained towards the zone out near king and die
the kind GM rez's me after scolding me for "possibly" ruining this event
i thank him for his volunteer service and comment that i forgot world interference is only cool when they do it
get banned
sip
Cool story bro.
Old 12-20-2021, 10:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When I used to work as civilian nuclear engineer for the Navy, I pretty much singled handedly caused a problem that delayed maintenance on an aircraft carrier for a full 2 days, which was a whole big fucking deal. Can’t get too much into the details, but you know you done fucked up when you have the captain of aircraft carrier and a shipyard commander calling your personal cell phone to yell at you.. That was a fun week… but I didn’t get fired haha
Damn it Rimmer, you can't do sloppy work on the drive plate!

-Mcoy
Old 12-20-2021, 10:40 AM
Banned

^^
Old 12-20-2021, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

I had a gun pointed at me and when you're looking at the gun you're not really paying attention to the guy and then when you're sprinting and ducking you're not really aware of the finer facial features either. So later when I'm talking to the detective he's like you're gonna go to county and help do a sketch and I wanted to be helpful so I was like sure. So I get there and the guy shows me a 100 different polaroids yes polaroids of various inmates and says just tell me these lips, that nose, these eyes, don't worry about describing the guy, just pick out the features that you see in the photos. So we sit there for a long time, and the sketch is just a sketch, I don't know if it looks like the guy or not. The guy keeps asking me and I'm like yeah yeah I keep nodding my head but deep inside it's all the same, especially after staring at all those photographs.

So finally we're done and I look and it's Generic Black Guy and I give the sketcher the thumbs up and say, yeah that looks like him.

Sorry Generic Black Guy, I was too embarrassed to admit I wasted the guys time.

Hope you're out of jail now and back on your feet!

Sorry again.
Closed Thread