Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2020, 11:47 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me guess, you came here to complain instead of petitioning and actually getting something done about it
Petitioned, never got feedback. Thanks. 4 power levelers in zone. 2 chars being power leveled, effectively starved MR group and CY groups out. I guess thats classic and within the Play Nice Policy.

Pretty sure I would have gotten back to within 3 hours from a GM. Classic.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:49 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kohedron [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
classic too bad close thread plz
Classic on Red 99.
Old 02-26-2020, 11:55 AM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck off snowflake
Confirmed ST.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordygan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Petitioned, never got feedback. Thanks. 4 power levelers in zone. 2 chars being power leveled, effectively starved MR group and CY groups out. I guess thats classic and within the Play Nice Policy.

Pretty sure I would have gotten back to within 3 hours from a GM. Classic.
Well then the MR group can record it and petition and the PLers will get in trouble. Maybe you can't solve it right then, but they will be disciplined later if you post in the petitions forum and can provide evidence. The yard is open season (unless they are taking so many mobs that it qualifies as a zone disruption), but PLers shouldn't be taking spawns from the MR camp.
Old 02-26-2020, 12:14 PM
Kobold

Cry less, FTE more.
Old 02-26-2020, 01:31 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mordygan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you saw the image? You condone these actions and have nothing to add, got it.
since you followed up with some clear confusion about what I was posting, I'd like to provide more info:

yes saw image

no do not condone the actions, because the evidence you provided was not enough to actually understand the situation and come to an informed decision with

and I said better luck next time because both your rant and your flame were lacking in the post. (Which, an increase in either would have made up for your lack of evidence of problematic behavior).

you are making good progress responding to people in the thread go - this could turn out as an ok starter rnf for you after all...)
Old 02-26-2020, 01:32 PM
Aviak

go -> though
Old 02-26-2020, 02:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomisFeline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
since you followed up with some clear confusion about what I was posting, I'd like to provide more info:

yes saw image

no do not condone the actions, because the evidence you provided was not enough to actually understand the situation and come to an informed decision with

and I said better luck next time because both your rant and your flame were lacking in the post. (Which, an increase in either would have made up for your lack of evidence of problematic behavior).

you are making good progress responding to people in the thread go - this could turn out as an ok starter rnf for you after all...)
Yeah the pic shows nothing except two low levels, some corpses, and someone in wolf form standing nearby. Probably a PL, sure, but doesn't actually show that at all. Doesn't show them monopolizing the yard. Doesn't show them pulling camped mobs from the MR (or that there is even a group in the MR or anyone else in the yard). Pretty awful screenshot.
Old 02-26-2020, 02:37 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah the pic shows nothing except two low levels, some corpses, and someone in wolf form standing nearby. Probably a PL, sure, but doesn't actually show that at all. Doesn't show them monopolizing the yard. Doesn't show them pulling camped mobs from the MR (or that there is even a group in the MR or anyone else in the yard). Pretty awful screenshot.
Wow, I didnt know you have to dam near CSI Miami everything on Project1999 now. Sure just shout out if your going to powerlevel, and disrupt a zone, or train someone before you do it now. So I can get my OBS, fraps, maybe have my iphone all recording the screen at the same time. Then put in some NFL highlights on top showing what each player is doing, and then lastly I can maybe narrate the entire thing with a Morgan freeman voice changer.

I'm guessing that probably wouldn't be enough evidence still.......
Old 02-26-2020, 02:44 PM
Kobold

Elite level power leveling by the top dawgz bro.

Gtfo of their zone peasant.
Closed Thread