Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2020, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
77% of Trump backers, not by any means a tiny or insignificant section of the country, believe Joe Biden won the presidency because of fraud. They also do not believe in climate change, and likely don't believe in evolution or coronavirus either. I didn't choose to be born in the same country as these fucking chimps. Why would I want to stay? Other Western countries have far superior quality of life and human capital.

I love some elements of this country. It has some of the most beautiful sights I've ever seen. We have a tremendous capacity for ingenuity, and we've done more for the advancement of science and the human condition than anyone since Germany from 1890-1939. However, we have this segment of the population, that has always existed, that is simply irredeemable, and sabotages the country at every turn. The Senate and electoral college, originally designed to give power to slavers, grant them such disproportionate representation that their retardation is inescapable even when living in a blue state.
I hope you understand you are describing the politics of almost any western nation ever. Slavery ended 170 years ago my man. The senate and the electoral college do not currently, today, give power to slavers, since slavery was abolished 170 years ago. How do you think that happened?

Joe Biden *might* have won the presidency because of fraud, there is evidence of it and it's being investigated. Why oppose that? This is all perfectly legal and within the scope of our legal system. Just like it was for democrats in 2016, who claimed trump stole the election with russian collusion and a multi-year legal investigation turned up no compelling evidence of such. You're conflating a lot of things; "Thinking fraud allegations should be investigated is the same as not believing in climate change". They are completely separate issues. The rightwing perspective on climate change isn't that it's not happening, but rather how much of what is happening is the result of human activity. And how do the proposals to combat it weigh against the downsides of said proposals? People in the 3rd world don't have the luxury of worrying about optimizing carbon emissions, they need to fucking eat. Again I think you have grown a little fat and happy on all the luxuries this country affords you and can't see the forest for the trees.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lune you do understand that main stream media and tech giants are telling you what they want you to think, right?
And thank God they do!

Can you imagine the sort of pigheaded dumbassery we'd cook up on our own?
Old 11-27-2020, 07:47 PM
Banned

*puts on his red wizard cap*
Old 11-27-2020, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And thank God they do!

Can you imagine the sort of pigheaded dumbassery we'd cook up on our own?
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha what? Here are the mainstream news media outlets in the US: MSNBC, CNBC, CNN, NBC NEWS, CBS NEWS, ABC NEWS, FOX NEWS. All of them but fox carry water for democrats and the left generally, and have for at least 20 years. And I don't like fox, they do the same thing but from a right perspective, but it's worth noting there is only one of them. Then you have social media tech giants, who almost universally carry water for the left. The idea that this asymmetry somehow doesn't influence elections is beyond naive.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:58 PM
Planar Protector

How long will I be punished for the sins of people that lived 200 years ago and happened to share the same skin color as me.
Old 11-27-2020, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How long will I be punished for the sins of people that lived 200 years ago and happened to share the same skin color as me.
seriously

I hate being called whiteboy as if it's ok.

Derogotory term used by blacks to refer to caucasian peoples.If you call a black person "black boy", they say its racist but they refer to caucasian males as "white boy".

Source:https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...rm=white%20boy
Last edited by Baler; 11-27-2020 at 08:17 PM..
Old 11-27-2020, 09:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The swiss also have the right idea: walk softly and carry a big stick. or Ar-10

or just bank everyone's money so they can't risk invading you.
i don't think you should use that Roosevelt quote, he was basically a huge imperialist traitor to founding conservatism. jackoff playboy pony soldier. who increased integration of foreigners into union

next time you see a 70yo military bro with a flip waifu and squinty children, thank roosevelt
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 11-27-2020 at 09:26 PM..
Old 11-27-2020, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's pretty retarded. Most white people, even during slavery, didn't own slaves. A tiny minority did. Also many non-white people owned slaves, and if you count indentured servitude, still own slaves to this day (see: qatar, saudi arabia, parts of africa). Also a shitload of white people died in the american civil war to end slavery. The fringe left is a religious cult at this point; none of these facts make a dent in their minds.

People like simple dumb easy answers. "Look at the disparity between white income and black income! Racism is afoot!". Well asian americans make more than whites do. What might account for that disparity?

There are also disparities between groups of whites in america. Russian, polish, german, and swedish immigrants all make different amounts of money on average. Is our society racist against polish immigrants? And there are disparities between black immigrant populations. Haitian, ghanaian and somali immigrants all make different amounts of money. People are just so eager to seek out and accept lazy, easy answers. The thought process basically goes: "Look at number: white make more than black. remember slavery? racism bad".
Old 11-27-2020, 11:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah it's pretty retarded. Most white people, even during slavery, didn't own slaves. A tiny minority did. Also many non-white people owned slaves, and if you count indentured servitude, still own slaves to this day (see: qatar, saudi arabia, parts of africa). Also a shitload of white people died in the american civil war to end slavery. The fringe left is a religious cult at this point; none of these facts make a dent in their minds.

People like simple dumb easy answers. "Look at the disparity between white income and black income! Racism is afoot!". Well asian americans make more than whites do. What might account for that disparity?

There are also disparities between groups of whites in america. Russian, polish, german, and swedish immigrants all make different amounts of money on average. Is our society racist against polish immigrants? And there are disparities between black immigrant populations. Haitian, ghanaian and somali immigrants all make different amounts of money. People are just so eager to seek out and accept lazy, easy answers. The thought process basically goes: "Look at number: white make more than black. remember slavery? racism bad".
Indeed, the underclass is very diverse.

Should we help them?
Old 11-28-2020, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

mini-rant...
USA is a constitutional republic with a representative democracy.
USA is not a democracy.
USA is not government by the people.
https://legaldictionary.net/constitutional-republic/
...end-rant
Closed Thread