Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So great, this means that if I'm in TMO for repops i can put an alt into another guild, raid with TMO for loot on my main, and then raid for loot in another alt guild or "allied" guild. Thanks FE/IB for clearing that up.
No.

IB and FE are separately run guilds with different leadership and different rosters. We've been raiding together for months now, months PRIOR to the new agreement. Perhaps TMO should just make an alliance of their own, if they can find anyone willing to team with them. Are you seriously this dumb or are you just trolling?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 04:01 PM
Orc

Cmon now Tass, this isn't about personal insults it's server chat and we're only trying to get some clarification on the rules since your guild is stretching them. Please be civil.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geofizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cmon now Tass, this isn't about personal insults it's server chat and we're only trying to get some clarification on the rules since your guild is stretching them. Please be civil.
It's not an insult if you're truly acting stupid and ignoring the things people are posting just to go and post an ignorant response meant to stir more shit up.
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is irrelevant. The fact remains that you are shirking the spirit of the rule by acting as a single raiding entity the vast majority of the time and then reserving the right to be treated as two entities at the time it benefits you most. Something needs to change.
I don't think it's possible to shirk the spirit of the rule. Because we were told that we would be allowed to do this before the rules were even implemented. Plus, I think being limited to 4 max non-vp targets on a repop is pretty tame, it's not like anything egregious is happening here. The 2 mob bag limit is far more unfair, I think.

I agree that this hurts TMO more than anyone, for obvious reasons. Maybe bag limits should only apply to a raid force. So you can split in half, stay in the same guild, and both bag limits can be applied separately. This is just a stupid idea for the sake of argument. I think being a strong enough guild to kill more than one target at a time should be rewarded. I hope that you can find a solution without punishing us. And mostly, I hope that we can get the rules about bag limits amended.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Tasslehof, this conversation was extremely civil until you showed up and called someone a retard. Why don't you sit this one out or have someone more intelligent and less inflammatory post on your behalf? This isn't RnF.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you retarded or do you purposely ignore lines of text to benefit your thought process?
No to both. I have made one post with one line about how your attitude comes off, don't presume to know my thought process. The fact that you were raiding together when it benefited you and apart when it benefited you before the rules changed is irrelevant. Your statement came off to me as a verbose way of saying "Yeah, what we were doing before the new raid rules is kind of shady now, but we're gonna keep doing it until we're told we cant. Y u mad brew?"
Old 01-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe bag limits should only apply to a raid force. So you can split in half, stay in the same guild, and both bag limits can be applied separately.
I think this is a fair solution and I would be fine with this if the staff signed off. Otherwise we're stuck in a quandary of technicalities.

This issue merits resolution sooner rather than later.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tasslehof, this conversation was extremely civil until you showed up and called someone a retard. Why don't you sit this one out or have someone more intelligent and less inflammatory post on your behalf? This isn't RnF.
How about you stop trying to stir shit up?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Old 01-22-2014, 04:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xexbis0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why wouldn't having 3+ people from the same guild garner a bag like it would a lockout timer?

Seems like an easy fix. You help another guild with 3+ people, your guild gets a bag.
That seems like a simple and good idea to me.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenlaar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No to both. I have made one post with one line about how your attitude comes off, don't presume to know my thought process. The fact that you were raiding together when it benefited you and apart when it benefited you before the rules changed is irrelevant. Your statement came off to me as a verbose way of saying "Yeah, what we were doing before the new raid rules is kind of shady now, but we're gonna keep doing it until we're told we cant. Y u mad brew?"
I'd suggest reading things a bit more thoroughly then.

How is two guilds jointly raiding considered shady? If anything that's the "spirit" of what EQ is all about. People working together to help eachother get shit done, why is this shady?

It was brought up during raid discussions, so the GM's are well aware that we're raiding together. You're just trying to throw wood on the fire that Geofizzle (anon troll) started by making comments like that.

Any other two guilds can raid together, its not against the rules. Make friends and form alliances. Stop crying about it here for the love of god we had enough stupidity on these forums for the last month. Do you guys seriously think the raid scene needs more changes already?
Blueberrii - 60 Mage
Gigglepurr - 60 Shaman
Kids - 60 Rogue
Fornfamnad - 60 Cleric
Closed Thread