Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Raid Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 12-23-2017, 11:45 PM
VIP / Contributor

Dec 23, 2017

Updated Q21 to:
Quote:
A: In order to request the review of a dispute, there must be a petition in the petition/exploit forum about the incident no more than one week (seven days) from the time of the dispute in question. The seventh day is the last day a dispute may be escalated to the server GMs. When filing a dispute, please use the "Other" prefix, with the title of the thread relevant to the incident. You must list at least one primary contact from your guild who has the authority to communicate with the staff and the opposing guild, as well as make decisions regarding the incident. Improperly filed petitions will be ignored. While we do accept Fraps that has been edited to point out specific things, you must also include the original unedited version (meaning all video and audio) or it may be ignored.

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirkenp99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Last edited by Sirken; 12-30-2017 at 12:22 PM..
Old 01-10-2018, 11:23 AM
VIP / Contributor

Jan 10, 2018

Added "Guardian Kozzalym" to the exception list on Q23

Quote:
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:

Old 02-27-2018, 11:23 AM
VIP / Contributor

Feb 27, 2018

Updated Q7 from:
Quote:
Q7: What classifies a mob as "Engaged"?
A: A mob is classified as engaged as long as it has aggro on at least one player. Once a mob has lost aggro on all players on its hate list, it will begin to path back towards its last location prior to being engaged. The mob is considered 'un-engaged' while it is pathing back to where it belongs, you may engage the target as soon as it is no longer engaged on another guild/party, you do not have to wait for it to path all the way back to its spawn spot. The intentional manipulation of FD, Charm, DA, and other similar mechanics used to engage/disengage a raid target multiple times in an attempt to prevent other guilds/parties from engaging, or to try and get another guild/party wiped, will be viewed as raid disruption.
To:
Quote:
Q7: What classifies a mob as "Engaged"?
A: A mob is classified as engaged as long as it has aggro on at least one player. Once a mob has lost aggro on all players on its hate list, it will begin to path back towards its last location prior to being engaged. The mob is considered 'un-engaged' as soon as it is pathing back to where it belongs. You may engage the target as soon as you are able to obtain a new FTE message. You do not have to wait for it to path all the way back to its spawn spot. The intentional manipulation of FD, Charm, DA, and other similar mechanics used to engage/disengage a raid target multiple times in an attempt to prevent other guilds/parties from engaging, or to try and get another guild/party wiped, will be viewed as raid disruption.

Updated Q15 from:
Quote:
Q15: Are either of my two trackers allowed to get FTE?
A: Absolutely not. If one of your trackers gains FTE, you need to drop aggro immediately and concede/forfeit the mob.
To:
Quote:
Q15: Are either of my two trackers allowed to get FTE?
A: Absolutely not. If one of your trackers gains FTE, you need to drop aggro immediately and concede/forfeit the mob. Furthermore, if a guild gets FTE, any other guilds that are tracking the mob and end up with tracker FTE as a result of the first guild are not DQd from the mob.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Sirken; 02-27-2018 at 11:47 AM..
Old 03-25-2018, 08:44 PM
VIP / Contributor

March 25, 2018

Updated Q23 from:
Quote:
Q23: What exactly is off limits during a Raid Suspension?
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST. Ringwar is ok on your rotation turn only.
To:
Quote:
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 06-13-2018, 12:29 AM
VIP / Contributor

June 12, 2018

added:
Quote:
Q26: What exactly does the staff consider a Raid mob?
A: Aary, Avatar of War, Cazic_Thule, Cekenar, Dagarn, Dain, Dozekar, Druushk, Eashen, Faydedar, Final_Arbiter, Gorenaire, Gozzrem, Hoshkar, Ikatiar, Innoruuk, Jorlleag, Kelorek_Dar, King_Tormax, Klandicar, Lady_Mirenilla, Lady_Nev, Lady_Vox, Lendiniara, Lord_Feshlak, Lord_Koi`Doken, Lord_Kreizenn, Lord_Nagafen, Lord_Vyemm, Master_of_the_Guard, Nexona, Phara_Dar, Progenitor, Sevalak, Severilous, Silverwing, Sontalak, Statue of Rallos Zek, Talendor, Telk, Trakanon, Tunare, Velketor, Venril Sathir, Vulak, Wuoshi, Xygoz, Yelinak, Zlandicar, Zlexak, as well as everything in Plane of Fear, Plane of Hate, Plane of Growth, and Plane of Sky (all raid rules apply to these things).

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Sirken; 06-13-2018 at 12:59 AM..
Old 06-26-2018, 09:51 PM
VIP / Contributor

June 26, 2018

added:
Quote:
Q27: What happens if there's a simulated re-pop while we are currently in a raid zone?
A: As long as the person or persons that were in the zone leave that zone and come back before doing anything with the desired raid target, you will not be DQ'd from that target (camping/logging out of game does not count). We do not want people socking re-pops, but we also do not want to punish players by preventing them from doing other things (like HoT, Juggs, Vindi, etc) for fear of getting their guild DQ'd. This should accomplish both of those things, but will be updated if/as needed.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 05-14-2019, 08:11 PM
Senior Server Guide

Updated:
Quote:
A: Anything that has an FTE message and/or is considered more than one group content is a no (except Guardian Kozzalym, Master Yael, Verina Tomb, Vessel Drozlin, Lodizal, and Ragefire), no planes, no VP, no ToV, no ST, no Ringwar.
Old 05-21-2019, 12:46 PM
Server GM

Updated:

Quote:
Q28: Where are starting lines for FTE racers?
A: Dain Frostreaver IV: Behind the archway just past the zone line.
Faydedar: On the island with the Ogre camp (#1 on wiki map).
Gorenaire: At the druid rings.
Kael Drakkal: Behind the ice/snow line at the Wakening Lands zone line.
Kelorek`Dar: At the zone in rings or Siren's Grotto zone line.
Lady Vox: Before the ladder at the zone in.
Lord Nagafen: In the entrance tunnel from Lavastorm.
Lord Yelinak: At the fountain to Cobalt Scar or Wakening Lands zone line.
Severilous: At the Field of Bone or Trakanon's Teeth zone lines.
Sleeper's Tomb: Behind the entrance door.
Talendor: At the Burning Woods or Overthere zone lines.
Temple of Veeshan: Behind the bottom step just past the entrance door.
Trakanon: At the zone in.
Veeshan's Peak: On the blue entrance pad.
Venril Sathir: The hallway between the entrance zonelines.
Zlandicar: Behind the zone in portal.
---
Plane of Fear: At the PoF portal in Feerrott.
Plane of Hate: Anywhere not in Hate unless actively clearing with a raid force.
Old 06-20-2019, 01:45 PM
Server GM

Please review the edit to this section as I've decided to change how raid suspensions will be handled.

Quote:
A lot of you have questions as to crime & punishment; I hope to address that here:
If a petition comes to the staff, the offending guild/party will have the loots removed (if they got the kill), and will be suspended from all raid targets for 7 days if found in violation (to be more in line with PNP violations). If a guild wastes the staffs time with false, trumped up, dishonest, or insincere petitions against other guilds, then the petitioning guild will receive the suspension. In addition to this, if the petitioning guild is found to be at fault, the loot will be destroyed and not awarded to anyone. In addition to that, individual blanket suspensions will also be applied (ie: suspended for training if caught training, etc). Habitual offenders of these rules will have their raid suspension time doubled each time they are suspended (counters will reset after 3 months without a suspension).
Last edited by Llandris; 06-20-2019 at 01:50 PM..
Closed Thread