Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2015, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

All in all this is just a thread for the imagination. I dont know about The Hidden Forest I never checked that server out P99 or bust for me I guess.

Its funny if anyone believes the Devs would look at anything I post with any serious consideration anyway. I support them because they have done an amazing job but bottom line is im just another player in a game with alot of those already.

As far as Luclin and PoP I seem to remember them saying on several occasions it wouldnt happen.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:44 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as it doesn't turn P99 into The Hidden Forest I think we can all be hopeful of whatever comes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've never played on there and probably won't but whats the issue, the zones are just strung together without being integrated?

Regards,
Mg

OMNI Officer (Retired from EQ)
Check out my P99 Hunting Guide!
Old 04-15-2015, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

extend the mine in Kaladim B and have "The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep" themed dungeon.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

I want a zone shaped like Sirken's face.
Old 04-15-2015, 02:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
extend the mine in Kaladim B and have "The dwarves delved too greedily and too deep" themed dungeon.
The Lair of Asmug?
Old 04-15-2015, 05:35 PM
Fire Giant

Veksar. The answer to all your questions is Veksar.

Veksar 2015.
Bhear Ghrillz - Level 51 Druid - Dial A Port | Oggre - Level 44 Warrior | Revenance Vampirus - Level 40 Necromancer | Mottley Crue - Level 30 Rogue | Renovatio - Level 3 Cleric | Abradolf Lincler - Level 40 Cleric | Drowning - Level 35 Enchanter | Oradan Omnipotent - Level 57 Magician | Chubbz Zilla - Level 40 Monk - Scaled Brotherhood
Old 04-15-2015, 05:46 PM
Banned

Orc highway.. WHERE DO THEY GO?!

also this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supaskillz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a dungeon with kaladim art and zombie dwarfs would be the sweetest dungoin, the jeweled crowns and rings to obtain there would be of no match
Last edited by iruinedyourday; 04-15-2015 at 05:48 PM..
Old 04-15-2015, 06:54 PM
Fire Giant

Sorry Seltius

Should not have posted as i was a bit irritated with all the luclin posts. Made some bad assumption and just made arse of my self 8).

Mind you i loved raiding luclin, just hated the rest of the expansion due to poor and unfinished content. If your not into raiding luclin its a dam boring expansion.

If custom content could add POP zones as was discussed in a thread from a year or so ago, that would awesome , but I am baised in that i like POP expansion way more than luclin.

PS: I read all but a few of Raymond Fiest books in Medikima <sp?> and Tsurani world. I liked them all. Pug was a bad arse , but you not any more powerful then say some HIGH fantasy wizards in other books series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is screaming about anything. Just curious and brainstorming since the GMs have not announced anything else(Velious was a key point on the server so its great it is here) and there is constantly a thread on Luclin.(so it seems only been back on the forum about 2 weeks)

This was just a chance to use imagination something that is sorely challenging for some here.

Oh and while I physically do have a beard atm I havent been a neckbeard for a while. But boy is it a nice red one which btw I think means I have no soul but I havent consulted Southpark lately.

Edit: hmm I actually like some of your posts Buellen though I didnt like all of Raymond Feist's books after a point Pug just became rediculously overpowered imo. Some of the spin off books left a little to be desired but all in all he was a good author. I too think Nil and the other Devs did an amazing job on this server and it is great Velious is here. I miss that part of early EQ. But again that aside this was just a chance to give someone something else to read and post on other than another Luclin thread. Thanks for your input.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 04-15-2015 at 07:01 PM..
Old 04-15-2015, 08:49 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just release Luclin and PoP. Best expansions of EQ.
  • Brought class balance to game
  • Added tons of convenience. Know those multiple chat windows, item linking and percentages shown in your UI. You can thank Luclin for that.
  • Added some of EQ's best quests. Sigil Earring of Veracity, VT key, Aid Grimel, Secrets of the Planes, Power of the Elements just to name a few.
  • Raids became more interesting with all the mechanics introduced. Ones like Emperor Ssra, Shei Vinitras, Creator, LIS, Rallos Zek, All the Elemental Gods, Plane of Time! Also due to the massive amount of content no single guild is locking it all down.
  • Tradeskills became relevant. You could actually turn on a profit on all of them, not just JC/Alchemy... Maybe cultural armor for some races.
  • AAs added value to play your max level character and didn't make you feel like your exp was wasted (plus it balanced classes as mentioned above)

#Luclin2019
#PoP2023
Absolutely this.

When Velious is done, they could open a brand new server and start rolling out expansions according to the timeline, while working on Luclin/PoP, then roll them out when they're done.

That way, you can either play on p99 for that super classic experience, the rotating server if you like to do it over and over again, or PoP99 if you want to play when the game was as its best.

I truly appreciate the work devs have done with p99. That's why i want them to do a Luclin/PoP server, because if they do it, it's going to be top notch.

#JeSuisPoP99
Old 04-15-2015, 09:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
"You have discovered an eerie cavern. The air above the dark stone floor is alive with vorticies of purple light and dark, boiling clouds. Seemingly bottomless glowing pits mark the surface."

"Horrifying screams come from the darkness below!"
Closed Thread