Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2023, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That NFT card reveal video he did a while ago was legitimately hilarious, I just watched it again. He is legitimately really funny and I value that trait more than almost all others.
Someone has been drinking the kool-aid, or should I say eating the paste in this case? Even for lunatics who spend everyday screaming about black on black crime, this is ludicrous. You think Trump has a great sense of humor, the fatass who jokes about molesting women and only became president because Obama burned him at the White House correspondents' dinner?

Look how mad he is at 3:16 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Last edited by Horza; 03-14-2023 at 02:10 PM..
Old 03-14-2023, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Me: I heard they made risky investments on TEH NEWS

You: False

Me: News: Finance director says investments were risky

You: I don’t like your source

But yes you are right, I will defer to you in defiance of credentialism here

Also I don’t care enough to argue the point [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He shills for banks and Putin. He’s just trolling, no one is that stupid. He’s being a weaselly Irishman
Old 03-14-2023, 02:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone has been drinking the kool-aid, or should I say eating the paste in this case? Even for lunatics who spend everyday screaming about black on black crime, this is ludicrous. You think Trump has a great sense of humor, the fatass who jokes about molesting women and only became president because Obama burned him at the White House correspondents' dinner?
“Meatball Ron” is hilarious bud. Trump is funny
Old 03-14-2023, 02:18 PM
Banned

Trump IS hilarious, he's always had the timing of a comedian... but he should just get a tv show and not the oval office
Old 03-14-2023, 02:21 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe hilarious in a can't even walk down a fucking ramp, Michael Scott kind of way? He's no Seinfeld unless you're a big fun of pussy-grabbing jokes is my point.
Old 03-14-2023, 02:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe hilarious in a can't even walk down a fucking ramp, Michael Scott kind of way? He's no Seinfeld unless you're a big fun of pussy-grabbing jokes is my point.
Incidentally, I don't care for Jerry Seinfeld most of the time. I can appreciate the humor while also not finding other things he does funny at all.

Shia LaBeouf occupies a similar space in my head to ol' Orange Man. He seems like a puckered asshole, but sometimes I think he's just a modern day dadaist who is really committed to the bit, up to and including getting arrested. However, Shia LaBeouf has yet to run for president. Trump is even more committed to the bit, and even less familiar with what he is actually doing.

I'm more on team Andy Kaufman than I am Jerry Seinfeld.
Old 03-14-2023, 03:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He shills for banks and Putin. He’s just trolling, no one is that stupid. He’s being a weaselly Irishman
Shouldn't the state pay for harm it causes?
Old 03-14-2023, 03:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sir, you mentioned BLM and your hatred of black people less than half an hour ago as you continue to stomp your feet and insist racism is over, you don't get to lecture people on letting go of the past
Lol "hatred of black people" sure ok, piss off.

You know who else often heavily criticizes blm? Black people. I suppose they are black white supremacists though since that ridiculous concept is actually a thing.
Old 03-14-2023, 03:54 PM
Banned

But Ooloo, you said racism is dead. How can there be black white supremacists, if racism is dead?

Oh, right, you only oppose those who take issues with white power. Understood.
Old 03-14-2023, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How can there be black white supremacists
Closed Thread