Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2014, 03:54 AM
Banned

Default Dear dude that sneaks into my room at night and leaves recorded stories

I know you’re reading this. You’re tracking my movements, always watching. And you know what? I feel sorry for you. We both know the sooner you show your self the sooner you end up in a Nepalese Death Grip with a side of Brazilian Bone Knots. I have so many friends in the military you have no idea. It takes more than a Hi8 video of a guy with a gambling problem getting skinned alive to intimidate me. And the drawings of those guys robbing the bank meant nothing to me. You know what it communicated to me when all their limbs were sawed off with those blurry insect leg things and their torsos were squirming in that massive puddle of blood? It told me you’re incapable of being a man of action like myself, so you imitate my collecting prowess to spook me. Jokes on you though. Imitation is the highest form of flattery, and everyone knows snuff films have no re-sell market value.

And to the rest of you, the e-mails are getting annoying but a few of you ask good questions:

-No Jon from Oregon this is not me in the mask.
-Linda in Montana I am familiar with the HP Lovecraft short story and no I have no idea what it has to do with the mission at hand.
-“Anonymous” from “no where” why did you send me this?:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

In other news, turns out the painting Dale traded me is a fake.

I want my vintage ghost pictures back.
Old 12-17-2014, 05:24 AM
Planar Protector

Old 12-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Banned

Default sidelle weighs 135 lbs n smokes cloves

Departed The Arctic Circle last night to track down a lead that Aaron found in El Cajon, CA. Apparently there is a direct mention of this guy on one of the primary hard drives.

So I get to this dude’s duplex and he’s like, “are you Doug with the rocket launchers?”, and I’m like “I’m Jesse from the e-mail, are you Shitty Carl?”.

He got all angry because I guess the only guy that calls him that is that guy Chris from the primary hard drive. He said he doesn’t even re-sell electronics anymore because the stuff Chris sold him was broken. I asked him what was wrong with it and he said the computer and camera hard drives were full of footage of Chris and every time he tried to delete it it would re-appear.

I tried to calm him down by letting him know my credentials as a reputable seller on E-Bay, but apparently this guy lives in the stone age. He only deals to some nearby antique store and second hand sporting goods shops. He then called Chris a “low life tweaker” and tried to get me to tell him Chris’ whereabouts to get his money back.

I of course told him that I had no idea, and then gave him all of the “filmmakers” contact details, with the caveat of course that I haven’t seen a penny from these dudes so good luck.

I asked him about the AR-16 assault rifle on his coffee table, and then he finally figured out that I’m a kindred spirit. He took me into his garage and even allowed me to snap some pictures of his collection.

Old 12-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

K
Old 12-17-2014, 10:57 AM
Planar Protector

Old 12-17-2014, 11:40 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirled [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show sucked.
Old 12-17-2014, 11:51 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Show sucked.
Ending sucked... Show was awesome....

Knights Who Say Ni!!!
Old 12-17-2014, 12:07 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poosammich [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ending sucked... Show was awesome....
The premise was a non sequitor. Maybe working in behavior and mental health ruined me on shows that depend on an iffy understanding of the topics.

I hated Death Note too, and it had a lot to do with poor psychological and sociological conclusions...plus the creator loved the main character too much.

But to be fair I'm critical of everything. My wife calls me "the ruiner of things".
Old 12-17-2014, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

Season 1 was decent... 2 was eh... stopped watching shortly after.
Awesome idea for show regardless of acting, cast, screenplay, etc...
Old 12-17-2014, 12:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skinned [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The premise was a non sequitor. Maybe working in behavior and mental health ruined me on shows that depend on an iffy understanding of the topics.

I hated Death Note too, and it had a lot to do with poor psychological and sociological conclusions...plus the creator loved the main character too much.

But to be fair I'm critical of everything. My wife calls me "the ruiner of things".
I get that way about CS stuff in shows/movies. Scorpion crap is just outright stupid, any Ape that knows better than to sniff his finger after "itching" can see through the IT bits in that show.

Knights Who Say Ni!!!
Closed Thread