Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-17-2019, 10:21 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think most P99's agree Luclin models have no place on p99.
Or anywhere, outside a 13 year old's experimenting with Poser 3D in 2001. Is that who they got to do those models?
Old 10-18-2019, 01:21 AM
Sarnak

graphics? GRAPHICS!?!?! i dont know, but horned elementals and assless chaps on DEs make no difference. P99 is about gameplay; the unreasonably long casting times, the inertia preventing you from casting after you let go of an arrow ESPECIALLY underwater, front backstabbing, combat bind wounding... cmon Karen, get it together
Old 10-18-2019, 01:44 AM
Sarnak

So you wanted crap models that are completely against the spirit of the project.

And you insult people that are true to the spirit of the project.

Solid troll thread.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:36 AM
Planar Protector

hurrr....seems like OP stopped posting. I would imagine he's still reading though, right? Hi OP! Hi!
/waves
please come back to us, this thread is empty without you. You're not a petulant ass, not really. You're just your basic ass.
Old 10-18-2019, 09:41 AM
Sarnak

He is not,
i think he has that kind of temper with he can't refuse to answer. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Asmodina - Level 39 Wizard << blue >>
Corvinia - Level 51 Druid << green >>
Old 10-18-2019, 10:24 AM
Fire Giant

Imagine preferring the Luclin models over the real models lol

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 10-18-2019, 12:53 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just want to be clear: If you ever look at me and I look like a luclin model, then you are assaulting ME and my hard work
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-18-2019, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Imagine preferring the Luclin models over the real models lol
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 10-18-2019, 01:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
posting in legendary troll thread
Old 10-18-2019, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I would agree with your point here. A lot of people are under the impression that it doesn’t matter what they see in the game because it doesn’t affect anyone else, but your character is your identity in this game and your appearance is an important part of that. When Luclin models were first introduced as an option, it was a hit to player immersion, at least for me, because I wouldn’t be experiencing the same thing as other players. Not very mmorpg like.
It's FPS like (early 2000s). I could download mods for games like CounterStrike, Insurgency etc and make me or others look how I like. No complaints, active community around it.

Flash forward a few years after the industry took hold of MMORPG ideas and topsy-turvied things.

Now FPS games are MMORPG like (except its skins that are purchased $$$)

People would argue that the benefit of purchased skins are that other players can see their chosen identity and its not just a free downloaded mod that only they could.

Mod skins don't belong in MMORPGS but they do in FPS games. Its just they got people to feel good about paying for it.
Closed Thread