Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2019, 06:25 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool 2 posts I didn’t read
It's okay, girls don't pay any attention to you either. Unless you count your blow-up doll. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 11-20-2019, 06:47 PM
Planar Protector

why you got an avatar of chick poopin on the p99 forums

that gotta be against some rules
Old 11-20-2019, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I've never seen someone so blatantly disrespectful
Come to Guk and just try sitting down anywhere.
Old 11-20-2019, 06:58 PM
Planar Protector

Disgusting
Old 11-20-2019, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Reminds me of my frog king days when I was the only game in town if you wanted to buy a crown or tiarap, because nobody else did it, except of course the occasional 60 torpor shaman on ezmode. Took me 8 hours of dying at lvl 48 before I solo'd my first king (those are crowns/tiaras/mith 2 handers on the corpses ^^).

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But yikes... "Got it down to a science" for lowbie 20s camp. Congrats. How'd the guy end up KSing your named then?

If you're gonna brag about locking down a camp, at least do something that's actually challenging. And let the damn noob get his glove upgrade ffs. Fighting over trash loot you could sell that they're gonna use for 10 levels before ugprading to Impskin Gloves.. jfc. The dude tried to compromise with a trade, but you just wanted to be a dick.

You're technically right about the rules, but you're still an asshole. Your pixel livelihood isn't going to suffer for being a decent fucking human being every once in a while. Sorry you weren't properly taught how to socialize OP.
So OP is an asshole, but you're bragging about farming , corpsing, and being the "only game in town" and actually posting a pic doing it?..smh. double standards much? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-20-2019, 07:23 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So OP is an asshole, but you're bragging about farming , corpsing, and being the "only game in town" and actually posting a pic doing it?..smh. double standards much? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Like I said, don't brag unless you're doing something only a few can [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

And in the same instance, nobody's really attempting it anyway. I went from 48-56 undisturbed because people just went on the same braindead beaten path. Totally different from farming an ez lvl 20s mob in unrest, genius.

We used to be buds Rainik! I remember when u were a noob. You're kind of a douche though, and don't even get me started on double standards as far as your guild is concerned lol. The "start-from-scratch" guild that carries each other with cheap items and is the respective cuck in their alliances.

Quote:
why you got an avatar of chick poopin on the p99 forums

that gotta be against some rules
That's me, darling. I'm like a poisonous flower--beautiful and dangerous. Not for everyone (especially if you don't have money). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zurui - 58 Gnome Enchanter of Bertoxxulous
Kyura - 56 High Elf Cleric of Tunare
Blue Server - Retired
Twitch
Old 11-20-2019, 07:30 PM
Banned

great post
also didn’t read
BiG SiP
Old 11-20-2019, 07:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please stop harassing me.
Old 11-20-2019, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaye [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's me, darling. I'm like a poisonous flower--beautiful and dangerous. Not for everyone (especially if you don't have money). [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nice nice, im more of a oily mess myself, namean. like those big spotted vomit flowers in the congo. i think that's where they are
Old 11-20-2019, 07:49 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread