Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2019, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
USD is a bubble with inflation getting so out of control its about to POP
Buy some property, some shares, spread the risk.

That doesn't mean spreading the risk over 12 cryptos.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:02 PM
Sarnak

I agree with you derp, just crypto is going to go up a lot faster in the next 5 years. afterwards i plan on buying some land and property and shares actually to diversify.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are confusing something which is being promoted by the people that are selling it or grabbing a commission on transactions, with actual value.

We've seen this story with the penny stocks in the Wolf of Wall Street.

It is all about creating perceived value, generating income through transactions and commissions, and not giving a fuck about the people that will eventually end up empty-handed after the bubble pops.

I'm sure the technology has value, but people aren't buying the technology, so this means nothing currently.
If you wanted to today, you could go buy 100 BTC and then tomorrow sell it and get your $$ back. I'm not confusing it with anything. A penny stock runs into issues with liquidity but BTC has plenty of liquidity. I know exactly what I am talking about.

You can not like BTC for any reason you want but you would be brain dead to not buy 1 bitcoin at $3000 right now if you could since you could liquidate it for $13k in a matter of seconds. You are arguing book value vs market value, all BTC is market value.
Last edited by HippoNipple; 06-26-2019 at 12:08 PM..
Old 06-26-2019, 12:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with you derp, just crypto is going to go up a lot faster in the next 5 years. afterwards i plan on buying some land and property and shares actually to diversify.
I posted

"Selling BSG 9 Tabernacle at the Pendrell vale

pm for scans"

In july 2016.

These have doubled, nearly trippeled in price since. The Italian ones have trippled.

I have 1 Italian nm left if you like. Market is growing in Asia, and the top end old cards won't ever be reprinted. The MTG Arena game is boosting its popularity a lot also, since its their first F2P game that is actually good.

Its like RMTing for BiS gear, you know that rakes in money. Imagine being able to sell some of the small and declining number of SoDs and fungis on the market, on a server with a growing population.

Investing in MTG > crypto
Last edited by derpcake2; 06-26-2019 at 12:11 PM..
Old 06-26-2019, 12:13 PM
Sarnak

I would never buy anything from anyone on red99 forums.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:19 PM
Sarnak

Its not because you ripped me and the other casual nerds in hokuten off that I'd scam you.

There are plenty of available channels to buy it if you are interested.

A few tabernacles won't break the bank, and since there are very few left of them and they are a card which is mandatory in some great decks which are a in a format which is played competitively, its current price is far from the ceiling.

Also you buying them to resell will make mine increase in value by about .02%, so there is that.
Old 06-26-2019, 12:28 PM
Sarnak

how did i rip you off? also, who are you
Old 06-26-2019, 01:06 PM
Sarnak

I don't really care to go into that, I'll remind you about these posts in about 2 years though.
Old 06-26-2019, 01:30 PM
Banned

Lightbulb

Majority of bitcoin trading is a hoax
  • Ninety-five percent of spot bitcoin trading volume is faked by unregulated exchanges
  • The analysis showed that “substantially all of the volume” reported on 71 out of the 81 exchanges was wash trading
Old 06-26-2019, 02:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You dont have the money right now to buy even 1 coin let alone 100 which is why you think like that. People with no money think very different then people who actually have some, thats how you can tell the children apart.
You don't understand the difference between advice and someone stating facts. You could buy 100 bitcoin if you wanted and there is a market to sell it or buy it from you. That is not advice that you should buy it. I'm guessing this is tomato king since you were talking about your grandmas table and it is laughable for you to talk about how much you think other people have. You are just poor and bitter.

I proved every argument you had wrong and your retaliation is you must not have money because you would buy 100 BTC. Nowhere did I say I wanted to buy 100 BTC.
Closed Thread