Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Banned

Damn you must have lost a ton of money (for you) to still be following this coin you despise every day. You should start putting more effort into investments you believe in that you feel comfortable building wealth with and less time being a shitter.
Old 07-01-2019, 02:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont despise it i saw it on the news they were making fun of it

you are the victim of trolling
we are all the victim of your low IQ really
Old 07-01-2019, 03:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we are all the victim of your low IQ really
bitcoins are anarchy. that's bad.
Old 07-01-2019, 07:06 PM
Banned

damn it dropped 2 grand, im still up 3 for every coin i bought on the 4th. if i still had them and didnt sell in the surge. loool. i don't get it market this unstable u make some good money off. wait for it to drop another 2 and buy. then sell at 10. how is this hard.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:07 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You also cant use euros at your local bed bath and beyond. You spent a day looking like a retard around town to prove nothing. You can convert btc to usd cheaper than you can with euros.
My CC doesn't care if it is charged euros or dollars.

You should try applying for one, they are handy.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Banned

just here to check in on jibeken.

has he posted since the mini bubble burst?

here's some quotes from this legendtardery bitcoin miner

Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if you are mining to sell today you are a fool, you mine today to sell in 5 years when the value spikes up. I'll make another post in 5 years showing you all when I'm a multi millionaire. And yes don't mine on your gaming pc!
Quote:
Originally Posted by hokuten99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the less other people mine the more money I make so all the negativity is actually a good thing. Thread was a major success in the sense that you fools scared others to mine and I found a few people to collaborate with.

#Winning as usual
Quote:
im currently mining 250 dollars of crypto currency a day, im about to invest some dough and increase my profits 16 fold. lots of people here do not know what they are talking about.
Quote:
nurga do you know who i am?
Quote:
the only people im willing to work with are people i know well on here. all of which know i am a stalwart human being.
this a low bar research effort as I didnt even find the threads he was talking about buying million dollar houses after 6 months in LOL btw he was saying all this when bitcoin was in the 8-10k range when he started to blow his life savings on it buying 2 nvida geforce2 rigs to mine with.

what many dont know either is jibken is the author of the famous 500$ and hour RMT guide on red99 this after he got banned trying to peddle his monk for a few hundred $ which had a character inspection description stating that he basically spent 300 hours farming a single tstaff.
his reference to making 500$ was when he stole his own guilds' bank after crashing his own guild.
500$ of energy drinks and hot pockets most likey were purchased with sad profits from scamming his own guild.

real solid guy

the greater fool theory is very evident is this not-so-young man
Last edited by White_knight; 07-02-2019 at 04:13 PM..
Old 07-02-2019, 04:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharptooth2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this is a cool system ( if you own it )

Get people to send you their miners to russia hope it all works out !

im sure they wont skim anything 100% honest

https://www.ebay.com/itm/ASIC-GPU-Mi...4383.l4275.c10
pleasantly surprised with the high IQ of this post. hipponimble in shambles.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:14 PM
Banned

Lol you are talking to yourself on 2 accounts. Nerve struck and having a melt down. This dude does more research on BTC than anyone here. He is talking about it and researching it every day. Really feel bad for this guy.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bitcoins are anarchy. that's bad.
I never said BTC wasn't anarchy. I don't recommend it as an investment at all.
Old 07-02-2019, 04:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Lol you are talking to yourself on 2 accounts. Nerve struck and having a melt down. This dude does more research on BTC than anyone here. He is talking about it and researching it every day. Really feel bad for this guy.
im not mario. hes from florida. this is a great insult. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread