Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-25-2019, 11:08 AM
Kobold

Make legacy item lists require L50. ez.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:10 AM
Aviak

I already left the camp i dont give a fuck about this shit. Just giving feedback because i see this as a true flaw to the system the staff may want to look into. I'm actually producing something without complaining. I dont care if it gets changed or not. if i dont get a bp oh well i already moved on.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by drackgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So then you think list is broken bc you refuse to group and help farm an item?
This is like if a random level 50 shows up nagafen, hides in a corner for 10 hours and a raid guild shows up to kill him and he was on some sort of "list"... would you say the same thing if they refused to help him farm his items off nagafen?
Zekdos - Troll SK
Old 11-25-2019, 11:11 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, wasting dozens more hours staring at a screen pointlessly makes so much more sense. Brilliant!
I just cannot understand their mentality. They would rather not get their item than help someone get theirs and decrease the time to get their own. There is no way someone with this thought process can be a functioning member of society.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nukehard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why should I cooperate to get the things I want when I could wait indefinitely not getting the things I want because I'm scared to death someone might call my elf a cuck.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilgart112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I already left the camp i dont give a fuck about this shit. Just giving feedback because i see this as a true flaw to the system the staff may want to look into. I'm actually producing something without complaining. I dont care if it gets changed or not. if i dont get a bp oh well i already moved on.
You do understand that if you had grouped and killed the mob, you would have your bp now, right?
Old 11-25-2019, 11:13 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectarprime [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just cannot understand their mentality. They would rather not get their item than help someone get theirs and decrease the time to get their own. There is no way someone with this thought process can be a functioning member of society.
if I refuse to work you are going to pay my bills and take care of me right?

right?

im on the list...

right?
Old 11-25-2019, 11:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

right?

im on the list...

right?
ye, if you on the welfare list, I will
Old 11-25-2019, 11:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

right?

im on the list...

right?
The point I'm making is that this thought process shows a severe lack of critical thinking and basic problem solving. If you kill the mob, you progress on the list.

If you show up and someone needs help, it benefits all parties to help. There is no downside.
Old 11-25-2019, 11:17 AM
Kobold

If the player at the top of the list is unable to hold the camp solo, or is unable to requisition the help necessary to clear it, they should lose their spot.

Give the list #1 two minutes to engage the mob and if they don't, they're cut.

Jack - Server First Erudite
Closed Thread